Chapter 12: Night of Champions

I sat on the edge of a bed, staring at nothing as Dean walked in.

"Hey, you sure you're ok?"

I looked up, "Yeah, I'll be ok. Just gave me a little scare, that's all," I muttered.

He sat next to me on the bed, "If you want to talk about it we can."

I looked over at him, "It's nothing really... It was a long time ago."

"Well, I heard when you talk to someone about something, it makes you feel better."

I sighed, "Ok, fine. When I was about 16, I went to this party." I started, Dean kept quiet as I continued, "And there was drinking at the party. There was this 22 year old there and he started, you know... Sweet talking me."

"Go on," Dean said when I paused for a few moments.

I took a deep breath, "He wanted me to go get a room with him, if you know what I mean, and I refused." I started shaking as I remembered, "He wouldn't hear it....he brought me upstairs and......raped me," I muttered the last words quietly.

Dean patted my back, "It couldn't have been that bad....."

I glared at him, "He had a knife. He threatened to kill me if I told anyone."

Dean realized he said something wrong, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

I interrupted him, "He took my virginity away, but that wasn't even the worse part. He got me pregnant."

Dean froze, "You have a kid?"

I ignored him, "When my mom found out she was so mad at me, she said I should just get an abortion, but I knew that it was wrong. I was actually getting excited about it.... But then I had a miscarriage."

Dean out his arm around my shoulder, I didn't push him away.

"After that I started cutting..... I didn't understand why all this was happening to me. I became majorly depressed and would pretty much lay with any guy that would ask. I didn't want to live anymore," I muttered, wiping tears from my eyes.

"But then Bryan came home. I knew Bryan had been wrestling, but I never really knew what it was. He got me into it and before long I couldn't stop watching it. I slowly stopped cutting and that's when I knew I wanted to be a wrestler," I rubbed my wrist with my finger, "Wrestling saved my life."

Dean hugged me tighter, "See, didn't that feel better."

I chuckled and looked at him, "Not really."

Dean put his arm back to his side, "Oh come on, I'm a pretty decent person, aren't I?"

"You're alright, Ambrose," I said, punching his shoulder lightly, "All three of you are. Much better then Triple H and Stephanie."

Dean shook his head, "Wanting to get revenge on Steph, are we?"

"Right when this shoulder is fixed, she's going to get the ass whooping of her life," I said.

Dean laughed, "Better get some sleep. Tomorrow is Night of Champions."

"Yeah, I guess," I said, putting a pillow on the ground.

"You know, you can sleep up here, I don't bite," Dean assured.

I smiled, "Fine, but if you even get on my side of the bed..."

"I won't, promise."

"Fine," I muttered throwing my pillow on the bed and in about two minutes, I was asleep.
...............................................................
I opened the car door and climbed out, shutting the door behind me. Dean opened the trunk and started taking bags out. I grabbed my backpack and put it on my back, then grabbed my suitcase and followed the three towards the entrance.