Chapter 43: No Respect

"Andy!" I tried to get his attention off Dean, "Happy Thanksgiving!"

Andy grabbed me by the arm, causing my wrist to cry in pain. He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me, "Why is he here?" he whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath, "He had nowhere to go," I whispered. I caught sight of Dean raising his eyebrows at me.

"I want him out of my house!" Andy whispered. I could tell he made it just loud enough so Dean could hear. Dean shifted his gaze over to Andy.

"Excuse me?"

Andy pushed me away, and raised an eyebrow at him, "Why are you here?"

"Gabby invited me," Dean replied.

"I don't know if she's forgotten, but this is MY parents house," Andy said slowly, looking at me.

I really didn't want them fighting. I would have to keep them away from each other, otherwise this would turn into an all out fist fight.

"Dean!" I said, interrupting whatever Dean was going to say back, "Why don't I introduce you to some people," I grabbed his hand and pulled him in front of me, "Relax," I muttered to Andy as I passed him.

My mom was already speaking with Andy's mom. She was a small women with white hair in curls on top of her head. My dad had probably already went to hang out with the guys to watch football. Charlotte and Zach had disappeared. I wasn't to keen on that. They better not do anything.

I walked over to my mom and Andy's, who's name was April. Dean following me.

"April!" I patted her shoulder.

"Gabby!" April pulled me into a hug, "How are you, sweetie?"

"I'm good," I backed up.

"Andy showed me the stuff you were doing now. It's very.... interesting."

I chuckled, "You learn to love it."

April noticed Dean behind me, "Who's this?"

I smiled at him, "This is my tag team partner, Dean Ambrose."

"Oh......" she drifted off. Her face held the same look as Tom's did. Had Andy told them all bad stuff about not only Dean, but Seth and Roman as well?

"Nice to meet you," Dean held his hand out. April reluctantly shook it.

"Gabby!" I heard small voices say as they ran over. It was Tom's twins, Rosie and Jacob, They were both eight years old and had brown hair and freckles.

"Woah, you've gotten big!" I said.

"We missed you," Rosie said, "Where have you been?"

"Working."

"Who's that?" Rosie tried to whisper, but Dean obviously heard it.

He smiled in amusement as I answered, "This is Dean Ambrose," I replied.

"He's huge! I want muscles like that!" Jacob told me.

"You think these are big," he knelt down to face the kids, "You should see my buddy Roman's."

"Where is he?" Rosie looked wide eyes

"He's at home with his family," Dean said, "But I'll tell you what, you ask your mom or dad to let you watch Raw this Monday and you can see Roman, and me, and Gabby."

"On TV?" they were really focused on Dean now. I smiled.

"Yes, tell them it's on USA. Promise to do that?"