Chapter 106: Are You Ready for a War?

Monday Night Raw:

Offscreen:

I walked beside Daniel and Brie as we walked down the hallway. Daniel had his two titles perched on his shoulders.

"You just want to show it off, don't you?" I asked Daniel.

Daniel looked at both his titles, "Yeah."

Both Brie and I laughed.

"Authority might have something planned," I pointed out.

"I'm ready for anything," Daniel assured.

I hoped nothing to bad would happen, but the authority always had a plan B.

Brie and I parted ways with him and went to the Divas locker room. All the divas were already in there.

I spotted a familiar diva with black hair and pale skin. I walked over and tapped her shoulder.

The girl turned around, "Oh, Hey Gabby!"

"Paige," I greeted.

I had never really had a big conversation with her, but she seemed alright. I wasn't going to judge her right off the bat.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

Paige smiled, "Well I was at Wrestlemania Axcess, so I thought I'd stop by."

I nodded, not very convinced myself. She was here for a reason.

"Has anyone seen Summer?" I asked.

Emma spoke, "Not yet."

I nodded, "Alright, when she comes, you better tell her to watch her back, because I'm poised to strike if you know what I mean."

I changed into my Shield gear before walking out of the locker room and down the hall. I headed straight to the guys locker room and opened the door.

The three of them were all talking and laughing.

"Gabby!" Seth exclaimed.

I smiled, "Hello." I said cheerfully as I sat next to Dean.

"So, whats up for tonight?" Roman asked.

"I don't know yet," I answered.

The answer came almost immediately when their was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. This was strange. People never usually came knocking to see us.

It was Stephanie. I blinked my eyes in surprise.

"My office, five minutes," she said before leaving.

I looked over my shoulder at the guys.

"Wonder what that's about," Roman said as he walked over to stand beside me.

"I don't know," I said, "But it won't be good."

My suspicions were confirmed when we exited the locker room. Everyone was talking about the match between Daniel and Triple H. I had a feeling I knew what was up.

Onscreen:

I led the way into Stephanie's office. Not only was she there, but Kane and Summer were. I had the sudden thought to go punch her in the face but I held my ground and just glared at her.

Dean smoothly put an arm around my shoulder and stared at Stephanie as she started speaking.

"I don't care what happened at Wrestlemania between the six of you," Stephanie said, "That doesn't matter. What really matters, what really is important is that Triple H becomes a fourteen time World Champion tonight."