Chapter 42: My Best Friend

I had to clarify what he just said, "Sorry, what?"

Andy chuckled, "I'm ready to start planning our wedding?"

"Already?"

"We've been together for what... three years now? We've been engaged for months. Why is it to early."

I shrugged, "I'm just on the road so much..... when would I have time to plan it?"

Andy looked at me with a serious look, "Don't girls have this wedding fantasy since they were four? Haven't you thought of anything?"

I sighed, "Of course I have, but this would be the real thing."

"It doesn't have to be perfect. We would just invite what....... 150 people?"

"Do we even know that many people?"

"You'd be surprised," Andy said, then continued, "I mean.... would you want it inside or outside?"

"Outside," I muttered.

"OK, look, we already have some of it done and think, you won't be the only one planning it. Theirs me, your mom, my mom, Charlotte......... tons of other people that could help you."

"I know that," I said, "I just don't know if I'm ready."

Andy nodded, "OK..... why don't you start looking stuff up? If you find a dress or flowers or whatever you like, just tell me."

"Alright," I agreed.

Andy grinned, "Great."

We stayed quiet for a while. I wasn't hungry for some reason. The thought of getting married scared me. When you say those two words, I do, you're pretty much giving your life to that person. I wasn't sure I was ready for that yet.

Andy finished his food and I wasn't even half done, "Are you not hungry or something?"

"Yeah, I went with my parents to grab something."

"That's fine, we'll just get it to go," Andy asked for a to go bag.

Both of us got in the car. Andy pulled onto the road, "Do you want to stay at my place tonight?"

"Umm..." I hesitated, "I better just go home. I have to drive my parents to your house tomorrow anyways."

"Alright, whatever you want," Andy suddenly stopped the car and pulled to the side of the road, hidden from sight.

"What are you doing?" I looked over at him.

Andy leaned over and started kissing my neck, "I missed you," he whispered.

I started to panic a little bit, "Andy... not now."

He ignored me and started zipping my dress down. I pushed him away as he started pulling it off, "Andy, I said no."

He looked at me, "Whats your problem?"

I sighed, "I'm not going to do this on the side of the road."

Andy snorted, "Do you have no adventure in you?"

I started zipping my dress back up, "You have no respect," I muttered.

Andy glared at me, but pulled back onto the road anyways. I started playing with the edge of my dress. I just wanted to get home.

After what seemed like forever, Andy finally pulled into my driveway. As soon as the car stopped, I opened the door and climbed out.

"Gabby!" Andy called at me. I looked over at him, "See ya tomorrow?"

"Yes," I muttered before walking away.