Chapter 78: Revenge

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

"I think it's just for the best," Dean said, patting my arm. Seth and Roman stood behind him.

Dean was getting prepared for his title match. He was doing an open challenge match. I wasn't going out. It felt really weird that I would be watching the match backstage.

"I agree," I finally said, giving him a sad smile, "I'll just watch you guys from back here."

Dean gave me a kiss on the cheek, receiving a pretty big pop, before the guys walked off.

"Gabby," I turned around to see Summer.

"Hey, Summer," I said, giving her a look that asked, 'What the hell do you want?'

"Hey, it sucks around the Wyatts, but hey, look at the bright side. You are still with the most dominant force in WWE. Shields girl," she giggled.

I smiled suspiciously at her, "Well........Thanks Summer."

Summer nodded, "Have a great rest of the night," with that Summer walked off.

WWE App Exclusive...

"I am here with the Divas Champion, AJ Lee," Renee announced, "AJ, lately the former number one contender for the Divas title, Gabby, hasn't really been going at you."

AJ tilted the mic to herself before Renee could continue, "Its because Gabby knows that if we ever did face off in a match, I would beat her. I would embarrass her."

AJ left at that.

Offscreen:

Why was she being so nice to me?

I went to go enjoy the match at catering. Eva watched it with me.

"Dean looks really good," Eva commented.

"Yeah, he does," I agreed.

Eva chuckled, "So, guess what Friday is?"

I looked over at her, "Ummmmm."

"Oh my gosh, Gabby," Eva shook her head, "It's Valentines Day."

Oh. Of course it is.

Don't give anything away now. Only about a month left. Wait......that seemed like forever.

"I suppose you and Jon are doing something nice."

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Eva asked.

I shrugged, "Probably buy as much as sweets as possible, lay on my bed, and watch disney movies all day."

Eva giggled, "Or you could ask Dean out to dinner, since the two of you are both single."

"I don't think that's what normal people do," I commented.

"Ok, but if you don't ask him, I am."

I gave her my best panicked look, "Don't you dare!"

"I am," Eva said.

"I will kill you," I said slowly.

"Ok, if I don't do it, Nikki will. At least with me you know I won't make it all dirty."

"That is true," I muttered as the guys started doing a three on one attack on Mark Henry.

"I'm doing it," Eva mumbled.

The Wyatts appeared on the TV, "We're here," Bray said before they started walking down the ramp.

"Oh my gosh, they're actually coming out!" Eva exclaimed.