Chapter 204: Royal Rumble

Sunday:

I woke up Sunday morning to see Dean was already out of bed. I yawned and stretched out my arms. I had actually gotten some amount of sleep last night, for the most part I was feeling great.

I got up and headed towards the kitchen, still in my pajamas. When I entered, I right away noticed some of Dean's stuff waiting by the door. My heart dropped.

"Good morning!"

I looked over and saw Charlotte waiting in the doorway with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Are you hungry? Zach made some pancakes," Charlotte said.

I didn't say anything and followed Charlotte over to the kitchen table. I sat down and Zach immediately put three pancakes in front of me.

"Where's Dean?" I asked Charlotte after a while of eating in silence.

"He's showering," Charlotte said.

I nodded and went back to eating.

When I was half way done, Dean came walking into the kitchen, his hair dripping wet. He instantly walked over and hugged me from behind.

I smiled lightly at him as he sat next to me.

"MMmmm, those look like some tasty pancakes," Dean commented.

"Well, I am a master chef," Zach bragged with a smirk. Charlotte giggled.

"Do you want some, Dean?" Charlotte asked.

"No, I'm OK. I have to catch my plane soon.." Dean's voice faded when he looked at me.

"Do you need a ride to airport?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that'd be nice," Dean said with a nod.

I finished my pancakes and went straight to the car. I waited in the car for Dean as he gathered his stuff in the house.

After a while, Dean joined me in the passengers seat. I drove out of the driveway and onto the road.

"I'm going to get you tickets for the Raw on February 9th," Dean told me after a while.

"Well, what if Stephanie doesn't want me there?" I asked.

"Gabs, she can't do anything to you," Dean said, "You're a paying customer, she can't kick you out."

"Well....." I started, "Maybe I should sit in the middle of the crowd."

"Yeah, you can sit in the middle of the front row," Dean said.

I knew this wasn't going to end well, but I stopped arguing because we had arrived at the airport.

Dan got out and I decided to follow. I walked to the trunk and watched him grab his suitcases out.

"You watching the Rumble tonight?" Dean asked me.

"Of course, my favorite match is on tonight," I said with a small smile.

Dean smiled back at me and pulled me into a hug, "Hopefully I can pull it off, but it'll be tough."

"You can do it," I whispered in his ear.

Dean planted a kiss on my lips before he grabbed into the handle of his bag, "Love you."

"Love you, too," I echoed.

I have him one more kiss on the cheek before he walked off.

Later......

Charlotte was excitedly scrolling through my WWE network, looking at all the pay per views.