Chapter 209: #GiveDivasaChance

Tuesday:

"I love how you're just walking around with the Intercontinental Title. It's so god damn hilarious," I told Dean on the phone.

Dean and I had been talking on the phone for the past hour. I honestly never got sick of talking to him.

"Well in all honesty, I should be the real Intercontinental champion," Dean commented, "I mean, last time I checked the Intercontinental Champion was supposed to be the work horse of the company and not run away from a fight."

"I completely agree with you," I said, "Barrett is kind of a disgrace to that belt a little bit."

"Hey, I'm going to win that damn belt, mark my words," Dean told me.

"I'll take your word for it," I said.

"So, what have you been up to?" Dean asked me.

I shrugged and looked around Charlotte's kitchen, "I don't know. The usual routine, you know."

"Yeah," Dean said, "Sorry about that."

"It's alright, I'll be fine," I assured him, "I just miss it."

"Yeah, I bet," Dean said, "But I'm sure you'll be back, just like you promised."

I smiled to myself, "Yeah, I guess."

"Well, I better get going," Dean muttered, "I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah," I said, "Love you."

"Love you," Dean said back, "Bye."

I sighed as I hung up. Charlotte walked in at that moment.

"Was that Deanboo?" Charlotte asked.

"Deanboo?" I asked in amusement.

"I like it," Charlotte said with a shrug.

I laughed to myself. That's when my phone rang again. I looked over at it, "It's Paige," I muttered, "Wonder what she wants."

"Well, she is your friend...." Charlotte mentioned.

"Yeah, I know," I said as I grabbed my phone. I answered it, "Hello?"

"Gabby!" Paige exclaimed, "Guess what! Guess what!"

"I hate guessing," I muttered, "Ummm........ Did Stephanie die?"

"No," Paige said.

"Ok, just tell me," I said, interested in why she seemed excited about something.

"It's still trending!" Paige exclaimed.

I felt really dumb, "What's trending."

"You don't know!" Paige screamed. I moved the phone away from my ear a little bit, "Haven't you been on twitter. Give Divas a Chance has been trending since last night!"

"Give Divas a Chance?" I clarified.

"Yes!" Paige exclaimed.

"Ok, listen, I'll call you back. I got to check this out," I told her.

"Ok," Paige said in agreement.

As soon as I hung up, I went on twitter, a little bit more excited than I probably should have been.

"What's going on?" Charlotte asked.

"Hold on," I told her.

Paige was right. The tweets were coming in like crazy, still from last night.

The fans had a ton of stuff to say in fact:

'They train more than 3 minutes #givedivasachance.'