Chapter 46: Home Again

"That was the quickest week of my life," I said to myself as I shut the cat door. It was Saturday already. I had done some promotional stuff the last few days, but now I was in Washington. I smiled brightly at my parents house.

I walked over to my trunk and got my suitcase before rolling it to the front door. I opened it up.

"Gabby, sweetheart," my mom walked over and gave me a hug.

"Long time no see," my dad said as he hugged me.

"Is Daniel here yet?" I asked as I set my suitcase down and took my coat off.

"Not yet," my mom said as she took my coat and hung it up in the closet.

"Oh, looks I'm first then."

"Yep, you sure are, but Daniel and Brie should be here any moment now," my mom assured.

Oh No. Brie was staying here. Crap.

"What's been happening between the two of you anyways," my mom said as we all sat down at the kitchen table.

"I think it's more of a sisterly thing," I said, trying to make it sound convincing.

"Right," I could tell they didn't believe me.

Speaking of, the door opened and Daniel appeared, followed by Brie. The two went over to the table and started hugging my parents.

"Gabby," Daniel squeezed my shoulder.

"Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while," I said, getting up and hugging him. I was thankful Bryan didn't hold grudges.

"Brie," I nodded in her direction.

"Gabby," Brie nodded back looking at me with a fake smile.

"I'm so glad that you're all in town, we don't get to see you much," my mom sat back down.

"I'm glad to be here," Brie said.

My phone ringing interrupted the whole conversation. I awkwardly pulled it out my pocket, "I have to take this," I walked to my room which was only a few feet away.

I answered it, "Hello."

"Hey, Gabaruuuuuuu," the voice said.

"Seth, sometimes I wonder about you."

Seth laughed, "I wonder about me too."

"Alright, what's up."

"Well, me and the boys landed and were kind of in the general area of where Dean says your parents live, so we wanted to stop down."

Brie, Daniel and The Shield. Not the best mix, but oh well.

"Yeah, come on by."

"Alright, see ya in like..... half an hour."

"Bye," I hung up the phone.

Brie would probably kill me. Bryan wouldn't be happy. My parents love Dean, so they would probably love Seth and Roman, We would just have to see how everything plays out.

I walked back in the kitchen and sat down, "Was that Andy?" Brie asked.

I stared at her. Of course she didn't know, so I couldn't blame her for asking. I hadn't told Bryan either. Mom looked like Brie had just sinned.

"No, that was Seth."

"What did he want?"

"Surprise!" I put my hands out and did jazz hands, "The guys are coming over."

"That's great!" my mom exclaimed.

Bryan was looking at me with his, Why?, look.

I smiled at him, then turned to mom, "Yeah, now you guys can meet Seth and Roman too."