Chapter 105: Wrestlemania Aftermath

I couldn't stop smiling. You couldn't have paid me to. That's how happy I was. I couldn't believe I had just wrestled at Wrestlemania.

I walked side by side with the guys, our steps seemed to be completely in sync.

Seth was the first one to speak since the match, "Well....... that was fun."

I laughed, "Yeah it was."

"Told you, you wouldn't be nervous once you got out there," Roman said.

"You were right," I skipped a few steps, "I want to do it again!"

"Only one more year to wait, Gabs," Dean said, his normal charming smile on his face.

I sighed, "I know, but hopefully it'll be a quick year."

"Yay, Gabby!"

I looked up to see Charlotte running over to us. She gave me a hug as soon as she reached me.

"You were so good! I can't believe you got to wrestle at Wrestlemania! It's your dream, isn't it? Well, it just came true. You were so awesome!" Charlotte said not taking any breathes.

"Breathe," I said, laughing in amusement.

Charlotte smiled, "Congrats. I knew you guys would win. Believe in the Shield."

"Shouldn't you be in your seat?" Seth spoke up.

Charlotte crossed her arms, "I had to congratulate my best friend on her match!"

Seth snorted, "Not going to say congrats to us?"

"Congrats!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Thanks, Charlotte," Roman said.

"Hey," Charlotte turned to Dean and I, "You guys should have heard the crowd when you guys kissed. I was just like awwwww! Everyone around me was freaking out."

"Exactly how I felt," Seth added.

I turned to Seth with a raised eyebrow, "What?"

"Fangirling," Seth said.

"You mean fanboying," Roman said, "I was doing the same."

Dean looked away, "Wow, you guys are....."

"Amazing," Seth said quickly.

"Alright, Alright," I spoke up, "I think I'm going to head to the locker room and get freshened up. Meet you guys down here in a few, I want to watch the Undertaker match."

"Ok," Dean said.

"Wait," Charlotte grabbed Dean's wrist, "Forgetting something."

Dean laughed and gave me a kiss before him and the boys went the opposite way.

I turned to Charlotte, "Lets go."

I led the way to the divas locker room. I opened it.

"Gabby!" Nikki exclaimed as she ran over and gave me a hug, "You were so awesome!"

"Thanks," I breathed out as I sat down.

I tried to ignore all the divas giving me their congrats as Charlotte boasted with them. All I could think of was tonight.

If someone would have told me a year ago that I would be here a year ago I would have called them mental. A year ago I would be in college, still with Andy. But now my life has entirely changed.

Joining the Shield was the best thing I could have ever done. I loved the guys to death. At the beginning it was awkward and I hated their guts, but I got to know the real them. Seth and Roman were like my brothers. In my mind I have three brothers and I couldn't be happier with them.