Chapter 188: Roxi

Wednesday:

"Here we are," Daniel announced as he pulled into my moms driveway.

Thanksgiving was tomorrow, which meant family time! I was so excited to see all my family who I rarely got to see. It was always great to see the crazy cousins, the comforting aunts and uncles, and it was the greatest thing ever to see mom. I would get to see Charlotte and Zach and little baby Gabriel. On top of that, Daniel was home as well with Brie and Dean what come as well. It was so many of my loved ones in one place. I was loving this.

I got out of the car and went right to the back to grab my suitcase, "Strength!" I yelled as I pulled it out.

Dean grabbed his with one hand and flung it out, "Wow, you are strong."

"I know," I said, flexing my muscles.

Brie pushed my arm down and grabbed Daniels stuff and handed him before she grabbed her own.

"To mommy!" I exclaimed as I skipped to the house, leading the way.

As soon as I got in the house, mom came walking over and gave me a giant hug. I smiled widely as I hugged her back.

"I missed you, mommy," I said.

"I missed you, too," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I watched mom give the other three hugs before we all walked to the kitchen table and sat down.

"What's been happening, mom?" I asked.

"Not as much as with you two I'm sure," my mom said with a smile.

"Well," I laid back, "I did get my mean bosses fired."

Daniel spoke, "And than I made fun of the bosses."

"Wow, you've got some great kids," Dean said.

Mom chuckled, "I'm glad that they are able to fight for what they believe it."

"That's very true," Brie said, "Even if it involves almost getting yourself fired."

Later....

I was driving on the road. Brie was sitting on the drivers seat next to me.

"I still don't think this is a good idea," Brie told me as she stared out of her window at the small houses.

"Charlotte might be mad at me at the end of it, but honestly I think this is good for her," I told her, "She's been ignoring this for so long."

"Yeah, but we still don't for sure what she has done to her," Brie pointed put, "She had to have done something really bad in order for Charlotte to be so distant from her. I mean, how would you like if I just brought Andy...."

"Ok, that is a whole different story," I interrupted, "I don't even want to hear that name. That name is forbidden."

"Well the thing is Gabby, we don't know for sure. It could be almost as bad as what the douche did to you," Brie pointed out.

"Well, we'll just talk to her and see what happens. It can't hurt just to talk," I said, "And I think this is the place."

I pulled into a trailer park and started eyeing the trailers until I found the number I was looking for. I immediately pulled onto the side of the road and turned the car off. I looked over at Brie.

"Ready?" I asked her.

Brie sighed, "You're doing all the talking."

We both got out of the car and I started walking to the trailer.