Chapter 93: What Would They Think?

Tuesday:

"Ready?" I asked.

"Lets do this," Dean said with a smile.

Dean and I walked towards the parking lot. Daniel and Brie were waiting in their car to drive us to the airport.

The thing I was most nervous about was how Daniel and Dean would act together. I was praying to god that they would get along, but it takes quite a bit to like another person once you've beaten them up three on one millions of times.

"Hello," Daniel said I opened the door to get in the back. Dean got on the other side.

"Hey, bro," I said, "Hey, Breezy."

"Hello," Brie winked at me.

"Hey guys," Dean sat down and closed his door.

"Dean," Daniel said, not showing any emotion in his tone. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

Daniel pulled onto the road.

"So, guys, how's the wedding planning going?" Dean said after about a minute of silence. I mentally thanked him. It seemed like he was really trying to make them like him.

"Awesome," Brie said, "We just found a place in Arizona we want to get married. Its so beautiful, you can see the mountains and everything."

"Nice," Dean said, "It's in a month, right?"

"Yeah, about a month," Daniel answered.

"I'm so excited," Brie muttered, "Its going to be so amazing."

We pulled into the airport. I got out and walked to the trunk. Dean opened it for me and pulled everyone's suitcases out. I let Brie and Daniel go ahead a bit so I could talk to Dean.

"You're to good, Ambrose," I told him with a smile.

"Thanks, I try," Dean said with the same smile, "Mrs, Ambrose."

I chuckled as we walked into the airport. We were walking on the plane after a while.

"Hey, maybe the girls should sit next to each other and the guys should," Brie suggested, giving me a knowing look.

"Yeah, lets do it," I agreed.

"Ok," Dean said and sat down.

Daniel stopped by me and looked at me.

"Please, for me!" I whispered, "He's my best friend," as far as you know.

Daniel sighed, "Ok," he went to sit by him. I sat next to Brie right behind them.

"Daniel seems a bit hesitant, but Dean seems to be willing to talk to him," Brie whispered to me.

"Yeah, hopefully he changes," I whispered back.

Later........

"Here we are," Daniel announced as he pulled into my parents parking lot. I got out of the car and led the way inside.

"We'll have my old room, you guys can have Daniels old room," I told Daniel and Brie.

They agreed as we separated. I led the way in my room. It had two beds and a simple dresser. Nothing special.

Dean came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist before putting his head on my shoulder, "So, how are we going to tell them?" he whispered.

I sighed, "I don't know. Maybe we should wait till supper, spend the day with them, show them how awesome you are, ya know?"

"That could work," Dean said, "Just got to make sure I don't do anything stupid."