Chapter 214: My Answer

Thursday:

I couldn't even speak. I just covered my mouth and nodded.

Dean slid the ring on my finger before he gave me a hug. I wrapped one arm around his neck as the other one went over my eyes.

"Are you OK?" Dean said with a smile as he laid his forehead against mine.

I wiped my eyes, a smile now on my face as I decided whether I wanted to laugh or cry at the moment. I looked up to look in his eyes.

"I love you," was all I could get out.

Dean laughed, "I love you, too," he said before he bent down to give me a kiss.

Later....

I couldn't even think straight as Dean drove us back towards the house. My eyes were literally glued to my ring. The ring that I had almost stopped from ever happening.

I pushed all that at the back of my head and let the smile come to my face.

Dean stopped in front of the house and turned the car off before looking over at me, "That ring looks really good on you."

I chuckled, "It's so beautiful."

Dean gave me a small smile, "I've had it a while...... I just never had the guts to ask you, you know."

I nodded at him, "It was perfect," I paused, "And it was great we got down from the mountain without falling off."

The two of us got out and Dean immediately went to grab my hand in his.

Dean let me go in front of him as I opened the door....

"SURPRISE!"

I literally screamed when all the people popped out. I looked back at Dean.

"Surprise!" Dean exclaimed.

I looked back over at the people to see most of my family there. I also saw Charlotte and Zach had joined them, along with Roman.

"You planned all this?" I asked Dean.

Dean nodded before yelling out, "She said yes!"

The crowd clapped. Happiness flooded through me as all the people welcomed it with open arms.

Mom was the first one to reach me. She gave me the biggest hug in the world before saying, "I am so happy for you."

"Thank you," I said as I tried to stop myself from crying with happiness. Mom walked over to Dean as I saw Daniel walk up to me.

"Hey, you're engaged!" Daniel cheered, "Congrats, Dean's a good guy."

The one thing I couldn't have been happier about was how Daniel had accepted Dean. Lots of other people hadn't liked it, but Daniel had seen how Dean had made me happy and he hadn't argued with it for a second. He was the best brother ever.

"Thank you," I said to him, "And just think, none of this would have happened if it weren't for you!" I cheered.

Daniel smiled widely, "I would like to take this moment to take full credit for this moment."

"Jesus," I muttered as I gave him a quick hug before I turned around to see my Uncle Fred.

"Your dad would be so proud of you," he whispered in my ear.

My heart broke a little. I just nodded at him.

"Gabby!" Charlotte had basically blown people over to reach me. Charlotte gave me a huge hug.

"This is so amazing!" Charlotte exclaimed, "Who knew Dean was such a romantic guy?"

I laughed lightly as Charlotte grabbed my hand and started examining my ring.

"Oh, Gabby, it's beautiful!" Charlotte exclaimed, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go tell Dean how amazing he is."

I watched her go with raised eyebrows as someone put their hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and immediately smiled, "Roman."

"Gabby," Roman said, "Congrats, little sis," he ruffled my hair. I laughed lightly.

"He was so nervous," Roman told me.

"Dean was?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you should have heard him on Monday," Roman whispered to me, "Telling me how he didn't think he could do it, what if she said no and I'm just like, 'Dude, she isn't going to say no.'"

"I can't even imagine that," I said as I looked over to where Dean was talking to Charlotte.

Roman laughed, "But at the end of the day, he did what was important," he said, "I'm really happy for you guys."

"Thanks," I said, "And don't worry. You won't be a third wheel."

"I'm already the third wheel," Roman said.

"No you aren't," I argued, "Don't tell Charlotte this, but.... you're my best friend, Roman."

"And now I'm going to cry," I said as I wiped a year from my eye.

"Hey," Roman said, "Don't cry."

"I have to," I took a deep breath, "This is the best day of my life.

I was about to say more, but suddenly I heard Charlotte yell, "Hey, this is a party! Lets party!"

She followed by turning up music loudly before she started dancing by herself.

"Oh my god," I muttered in amusement.

Charlotte had now dragged Zach by her and they were dancing. A few others were nodding their heads to the music.

"Oh Charlotte," I said, shaking my head in amusement, "I love you, but...."

"She's different," Roman finished for me, "I'm going to go talk to Dean."

"Ok," I gave one more hug before he walked over to where Dean was.

I continued saying hi and accepting congratulations from my family. It honestly couldn't have been anymore perfect.
........................
This is short, but yay! Cuties!

Ok, so I think I may have hinted at this before, but I have decided that Wrestlemania will probably be the end of this book.

Before you all freak out, their is a possibility that I may write a sequel in the future. Would anyone be interested in that?

But for now, be happy and enjoy the rest of the story! :)