Chapter 102: Hall of Fame

Saturday:

I woke up the next morning and sat up in bed. Dean was still asleep.

I ran my fingers through his hair, "Deano."

Dean groaned, "Whassamatter?"

I giggled, "Time to get up sleepy head. Remember, Romans going to introduce his daughter and wife to me this morning."

"Have fun," Dean said.

"You have to get up to. You have some Axcess stuff today."

Dean groaned.

"How about this," I said, "I need to go shower in my room quick. I'll come back after I'm done and wake you up."

Dean opened his eyes, "We can both shower in here if you want."

I laughed, "I probably shouldn't."

Dean sat up, "Alright, I'm up. I'm up."

I smiled, "Can you come to my room at four so that way we can all be ready for the Hall of Fame."

"Ok, sounds like a plan," Dean agreed.

I gave him a kiss before walking out of the room and heading towards my own room. I opened the door and walked in to see Charlotte was up.

"Where did you head off to last night?" Charlotte said, smirking at me.

"Deans room," I said, grabbing my bag and pulling out some white skinny jeans, a Wrestlemania 30 T shirt and black converse.

"Oh, I see," Charlotte winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the bed to see Audrey looking like she had passed out.

"That one had a rough night last night," Charlotte said, "I had to drag her back here."

"Now you know how I felt all those times," I said.

Charlotte laughed, "Guess so. I wasn't that bad, was I?"

"Worse."

Charlotte changed the subject, "So, what's the agenda for today?"

"Hall of Fame tonight. Did you bring a dress to wear?"

Charlotte nodded, "Do you have the rest of the day off?"

"Surprisingly yes, but Dean has stuff to do all day again. I feel bad for him."

"What are we going to do today then?" Charlotte said excitedly.

"Well, this morning I'm going to go have Breakfast with Roman and Seth. Roman is bring his wife and daughter for me to meet."

"Can I come!" Charlotte started pleading, "Please!"

"I think maybe I should just go," I reasoned, "Maybe you should just do something with Zach today."

Charlotte sighed, "Fine."

I patted her arm. Usually Charlotte took longer to plead before I finally was forced to say Yes. Zach was a big influence on her.

"Ok, I'm going to get dressed."

I showered quickly and put my Wrestlemania stuff on before heading downstairs.

Roman was waiting along with a women with curly brown hair and tan skin. They were sitting at a table. Their was a small girl that looked about nine that had the womens curly brown hair, but it was in pigtails. Seth was sitting with them, not looking in a good mood.

"Hi," I walked over and was about to sit down.

"Gabriella..... middle name Bryan!" Seth interrupted me.