Chapter 110: Wedding Bella

Friday:

The guests all raised and looked to the back, where the beginning of the alter was. My eyes went back there as well.

Brie appeared at the end of the alter with a permanent smile on her face. Her arm was looped around her fathers who wore the same bright face. It seemed like everyone's eyes were on her and her father.

I leaned over so I could get a good look at Daniel. He had the perfect look on his face. He was staring at Brie as if she were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. To him I'm sure she was.

Brie made it to the alter.

The Priest stepped forward, "Daniel, considering that Brie and Nikki are identical twins are you sure this is your bride?"

Everyone laughed at this. I chuckled in amusement.

"Yes," Daniel said with a laugh.

"Alright, would you please receive your bride and the two of you come forward."

Daniel stepped forward and gave Brie's dad a hug before he placed Brie's hand on top of Daniel's and went to sit down.

"At this time, Daniel and Brie would like to share their vows one with the other," the priest announced.

Brie took a nervous breath, "I couldn't ask for a better man, best friend, father or husband to spend the rest of my life with. Your humble heart and sensitive soul have made me a better person. When I looked into your eyes, I immediately feel comfort."

Brie was choking up. She took a deep breath before continuing, "You remind me so much of my papa and I always prayed I would find someone like him. I feel great comfort in knowing that God gave me you and you are truly the one. I will not only love you till our last breath on earth, but for eternity."

Brie slid a ring on Daniels finger.

Daniel clutched Brie's hands as he spoke, "Today is just another day for most people. The sun will rise, the sun will fall. But it's different for us. Today we exchange promises to stay together forever. And the first time we kissed, I became duffier then I've ever been."

Nikki and I exchanged glances, one thing on our mind. This was the cutest thing ever.

"I'm always scared of crying, but I feel comfort knowing that I'll cry with you," Daniel took a deep breath, "And when I saw you walk down that aisle, I realized I was the luckiest person alive. I couldn't imagine myself spending the rest of my life with anyone but you. I love you."

Daniel slid Brie's ring on her hand.

The priest continued on. The whole time I found myself imagining that it was me and Dean standing up their, making our promises to each other. My memory couldn't help but look our whole relationship over. I couldn't believe that it hasn't even been a year. I feel like I've known him my entire life.

My eyes averted back to the bride and groom when I heard them both say I do.

"Daniel, you may kiss your bride," The priest announced.

Daniel and Brie locked lips as I joined in the clapping. I couldn't be any happier for my brother. He had found the love of his life.

I started the yes chants as Nikki joined in. Soon the entire crowd of guests were chanting it as Daniel and Brie laughed.

Daniel and Brie walked back to the back as everyone walked back to congratulate them. I smiled at mom and dad as they passed me before Dean came next to me.

"Hello my beauty," Dean said, kissing my head, "You know it's rude to stare."

I giggled, "Don't lie, you were staring at me too."