Chapter 217: We're Here

Wednesday:

Dean and I had just landed in San Jose not to long along and we Dean was trying to get our hotel room as I waited for him with our luggage.

There were already superstars and divas everywhere. Wrestlemania week was the biggest week of the entire year if you were a fan of the WWE. I was excited, but their was something in the back of my mind.

It hurt. Everywhere.

My whole body felt like it had literally been through a car accident. My arm that had suffered the Kimura lock felt like I had a pulled muscle in it and my back hurt from taking all those Germans.

Dean returned, "Ready?"

I nodded and grabbed my suitcase. Dean led the way towards the elevator.

Our room ended up being pretty high up as we got off the elevator, but luckily it was close to the elevator so it was a short walk until we were by the door.

As soon as we got in, I collapsed on the bed with a sigh. Dean sat next to me and said, "Lets compare schedules, shall we."

I grabbed my schedule out and handed it to him. I hadn't even bothered to look at it. I knew that I would have something everyday most likely.

"Hey, it's pretty good," Dean said, "Pretty similar."

I got my schedule back and started looking through it. As expected, something going on everyday starting tomorrow.

"How are you feeling?" Dean asked.

I shrugged, "Alright, I guess," I said, giving him a small smile.

"Where does it hurt?" Dean questioned.

"Everywhere," I muttered.

"Hey, just don't worry about it," Dean told me, "Don't worry about Sunday. We have a really fun and busy week ahead of us, lets enjoy it."

Maybe Dean was right. I couldn't keep Stephanie in my head. I could just destroy her this Sunday.

"Ok," I said in agreement.

Thursday:

Dean and I were going to a charity party together for Superstars for Hope. I had to keep telling myself to just have fun.

We had just made it and I led the way in.

"Wow, great party," I told Dean.

"Yeah, where are the drinks?" Dean immediately asked.

I laughed in amusement as the two of us got some wine from a man with a platter. I immediately took a drink from it.

"Good stuff," I said.

"Hey!"

I turned around to see Nattie and Naomi walking over. Eva and her husband Jonathan were trailing behind them.

"Hey, girlies," I said.

"You look so beautiful," Nattie said.

"I like the earrings," I said, showing off my golden hoops with black spikes at the end.

"You look like a leprechaun," Eva suddenly said.

Dean burst out laughing. I looked down at my green dress, "Do I really?"

"I wasn't going to be the one to say it," Naomi said in amusement.

"I wore this because it was so comfy. I didn't really think of trying to find something that wouldn't make me look like a leprechaun," I told them with a smile.