Chapter 132: Friday Fight Night

Friday Night Smackdown:

Onscreen:

Dean, Roman and I were all in the ring. Dean had a microphone in his hand.

Dean stepped forward, "Last week on Raw Triple H all gave you a promise and that promise was that Monday would be the last time that you would ever see us standing in a ring together."

Dean smirked, "It turns out that it's going to be a little harder then he thinks. Does Triple H honestly think that just because he says so that we're just not going to have each others back, that we're going to? We don't play by Triple H's rules."

I held my hand out and Dean put the microphone in my hand. I smiled at the crowd.

"So all we've got to say is, is that all you've got? Because if it is, you've already lost."

I started pacing, "Then theirs Seth Rollins. I heard what he said last week. He wants me to join the authority. The thought of it is almost laughable to me. After everything that you've done for me, how can I ever trust you again?"

I took a deep breath, "Seth, my brother, I'm not like you. I will not stab my brothers," I pointed to the guys behind me, "I won't stab them in the back, because I am not a self centered sell out like you and as a personal message, I hope you're having a great time doing everything your daddy Triple H tells you to do."

Roman took the mic from me, "Then theirs Randy Orton. Randy says he's the next WWE champion, but he's just Triple H's lap dog," he smiled, "Theirs been a lot of talk lately about the Money in the Bank ladder match for the WWE championship. Well maybe Randy, Dean or I will take it first."

"Guys, guys."

My eyes went straight up to the titantron where Triple H was. I sighed in annoyance.

"Listen, I know that both Dean and Roman want to compete in the WWE championship money in the bank match, but the thing is their aren't much spots available. So since you are brothers," he held a coin up, "I wouldn't want to do this any other way."

Triple H flipped it and smiled, "Dean Ambrose, congrats! You get an opportunity tonight to qualify for the money in the bank ladder match. I say that lightly, because your opponent is Bray Wyatt."

I patted Dean's shoulder "You can take him."

"And I'm going to ban the other two of you from ringside and I'm going to ban the Wyatts as well."

"And then theirs little Gabby," Triple H. Little. I didn't like the way he said it.

"Do you honestly think that you can even go up against Seth Rollins? Seth Rollins is THE future whether anyone cares to admit it or not. And you're just........ you know you're just like your brother, always trying to bite off more then you can chew."

I grabbed the microphone, "Oh, you mean the same guy that beat you at Wrestlemania, then in the same night beat Batista and Randy Orton in the main event to become the WWE champion? You mean that brother?"

Triple H laughed, "You know Gabby I would love to sit here and exchange trash talk with you, but honestly I don't have time."

"I'm just making a point, Trips," I said, "I am just like my brother. I never beat on a dog that's to big for me."

Triple H nodded, "Right, but the point that I'm trying to make is that you want to compete tonight, so that's why tonight I'm going to put you in a one on one match, because I want you to be able to have some fair contests. So tonight you will go one on one with Alicia Fox."

I just shrugged.

Triple H smiled, "And once again, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns will be banned from ringside."