Chapter 205: The Blizzard

Monday:

It was Monday Morning and I was already at the gym. Just because I wasn't hired by WWE anymore doesn't mean I was going to stop working out. Plus, going to the gym helped me to take my mind off of things.

I was currently doing some curling when my phone rang. I set the bar down, took some deep breaths before I headed over to my bag.

I didn't even bother glance at the ID as I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"Hey, Gabby," I heard a deep voice say.

"Hey, Roman," I said with a smile.

"What are you up too?" Roman asked me.

"Just at the gym," I said, "I watched you last night, you were so incredible, congratulations."

"Yeah, the fans didn't seem to happy about it though," Roman grumbled.

He was right. The fans did not seem to appreciate Roman winning the match. Even when The Rock showed up, the fans continued their booing. I couldn't help, but feel disappointed by that. Roman didn't deserve what he got.

I tried to search my brain for something assuring to say, "Listen, Roman, the fans can be very vocal and we all know how quick the fans are to turn on someone, and they have a right, they paid their money to cheer, boo or chant whatever they want, but don't let it get you down. The fans don't know what it's like to be in a business like this."

Roman sighed, "Yeah, I guess."

"Anyways, you get to Main Event Wrestlemania," I told him, "That's all we live for is to Main Event Wrestlemania."

"You're right," Roman said in agreement.

"How's Crazy?" I asked him.

"He's good," Roman said.

"I can't wait to watch Raw tonight," I said.

"Well, you kind of get to watch Raw tonight," Roman told me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, theirs a huge snowstorm so they had to cancel the show," Roman said, than quickly added, "But don't worry, Raw is still going on, they're going to replay the Royal Rumble Match and the WWE title match from last night, plus I'm going to do an interview, Daniel is, Seth is, Brock is...."

"Are you nervous about facing Brock?" I asked instantly when I heard his name.

"I've got it under control," Roman assured me in a calm voice.

I wasn't so sure, but I had to have faith in him.

"Ok, well I better get back to my workout," I muttered, "I'm coming to the show in two weeks."

"I guess I'll see you than," Roman said.

"See you than," I echoed, "Bye."

I stuffed my phone away before going back to my workout. I was glad Roman was confident, but it still worried me. It would take all the heart in the world to beat Brock

Later...

It was now a tradition that on Monday's Charlotte, Zach and I would all sit in the living room and watch Raw, me wearing my Dean Ambrose shirt, Zach wearing his Daniel Bryan and Charlotte wearing the Seth one that I wanted to kill her for.

"I hate the color yellow," I told Charlotte. We were currently watching Raw, but the Royal Rumble match was being played again.

Charlotte looked down at her shirt, than back at me, "What's wrong with Seth being my favorite?"

"He's your favorite?" I asked. Zach started choking his beer.

"Yeah. He's a ninja," Charlotte said as if that handled the matter.

"Yeah, but he's a douche," Zach said.

"And he has awesome hair too," Charlotte said.

"Ok, just because he pulls off the two toned amazingly does not mean that he should be your favorite," I said, shaking my head, "I feel betrayed, Char."

Charlotte gave me a hug, "I love you, Gabby! And if it makes you feel any better I will not wear the shirt."

"No," I said, "You can wear that overpriced shirt if you have to."

Charlotte just grinned and looked back at the TV. It had just shown Roman winning.

"Hey, look, your favorite is up next, babe," Zach said when it showed Seth's interview was next.

"Well, maybe he's not favorite," Charlotte smiled at me, "Dean's my favorite."

"He's my favorite too," I muttered.

Later......

Seth had already had his interview and Brock had just finished. My brother was up next.

"Have you talked to Roman about Brock?" Charlotte asked me when Raw went to commercial.

"Yeah, he seemed pretty easy going about it," I told her.

"I wouldn't be," Zach said, "Brock would snap me in half."

Charlotte giggled, "Not completely, but he may break your arm off."

Raw came back on and my heart lept when I saw Dean messing with the furnace at WWE headquarters.

"Deany!" Charlotte exclaimed.

Byron walked up, "Excuse me, Dean."

Dean looked over.

"How did you get here for Hartford, Connecticut?" He asked.

"Well, after last night I wanted to clear my head. Take a nice walk," Dean said casually.

"All the way from Hartford?" Byron asked.

Dean shrugged, "It's not that far."

"But you aren't even dressed for a blizzard," Byron stated.

Dean blinked at him, "Do you know who you're talking to! Last night I got a ride from Philadelphia to Hartford... it was easy for me, because they love me in Philadelphia.."

"They love you everywhere," Charlotte argued.

"Than a woke up this morning and I learned Raw is broadcasting live here at WWE headquarters," Dean continued, "So I walked out into the snow, I stuck my thumb out, I hopped a ride in a pick up trunk, I sat in a few bales of hay, I stopped at a gas station, got into an altercation with a truck driver, I almost lost a finger, we don't need to get into that...."

"Is he serious?" Zach asked.

"Probably," I answered.

"And I made it to WWE headquarter to prove a point," Dean said, "That my journey to headquarters is just like the Road to Wrestlemania. Full of twists and turns, dangers and dangerous conditions and I love dangerous conditions. I came here to prove that no matter what stands in my way I'm going to make it to Wrestlemania!"

Wrestlemania. This made me sad.

Dean sighed, "Its cold in here.... I think I'm going to go check the rest of this place out," he turned around and started walking away, "Hey, you guys got any posters or anything of me I can look at!"

Charlotte laughed as Dean disappeared from the screen.

I kept my smile on my face as he disappeared. I couldn't believe that in two weeks I was going to be in the crowd, watching Monday Night Raw Live.