Chapter 26: He's not who I thought he was

Last time:

"I can't believe you agreed to that match!" Andy exclaimed at me as we walked into the hotel room. He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall and set both of his arms on either side of my head.

"Agreed, I made it up," I reminded him.

Andy grunted, "What happens if you have to join the Shield?"

"Then I join them," I mutter.

"You want to join them, don't you?"

I looked over at Andy in shock, "How could you even think that?"

Andy chuckled, "Do you really think I'm blind?"

I shrank away from him, "What are you talking about?" I whispered, trying to keep my voice from shaking.

Andy leaned forward, his face only an inch from mine, "I know that you like that Dean guy
...............................................................
I was shaking so bad. I felt towards Andy something I never thought possible, fear. I didn't answer and looked at the ground, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Andy yelled in my face, making me shrink back even more.

I slowly looked into his eyes, "Answer me." he ordered.

"What would make you think I like him?" I whispered.

Andy chuckled again, "Just the way you look into his eyes, so full of... want. You shouldn't be looking at him like that, you should be looking at me like that."

His fist beside my right side of my head balled into a fist. He continued to flex his hand. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

Andy started brushing his fingers along my neck, "Let me ask you a question, Gabby. Have you ever slept with him?"

"No!" I exclaimed, outraged, "How dare you think that!"

He looked at me with an angry experrison, continuing to stroke my neck between his fingers, "Have you ever gone on a date with him?"

Guilt washed over me, "No..."

"I can tell when your lying," he bent his head down and whispered in my ear. I felt his lips start to kiss my neck.

He was really scaring me, he knew about the dates, but yet he was acting like this, "Andy..." I said, "Those dates.... they didn't mean anything."

Andy lifted his head to my ear again, "Promise me that'll never, ever even think of going out with him ever again."

I hesitated. That was defiantly not what he wanted. I gasped in shock as his hand went to my throat well the other stayed beside my head. I started gasping for breath.

"Promise me," he whispered, his hand tightening with every second.

"I promise," I choked out as he released me.

"Good," he whispered, sliding his hands to my hips, "And your mine and only mine... right."

"I'm only yours," I managed to get out as he ran his hands to every inch of my body.

"Prove it to me," he whispered.

I started shaking, "How?" I muttered as he grabbed the loops of my jeans and yanked me into him.

Andy didn't answer, instead he lifted me off my feet and carried me over to the bed. I didn't struggle at all as he took my body.
..............................................................
I sat down sobbing. I didn't understand why Andy was doing this to me. He was acting like I was his slave or something.