Chapter 88: Time to Come Clean

Last Time:

I started rolling my cup in my hand, staring at the liquid moving around. These girls were willing to put everything out there and they didn't judge each other. That meant they probably wouldn't judge me. It was time to come clean.

"Guys," I suddenly said, getting all their attention, "I need to tell you something."

"What's up, Gabby?" Brie asked.

"Ummm..." I hesitated.

Dean was going to be pissed if I told them. Or maybe he'd be happy I finally was ready to let everyone know about us. Either way, here we go.

"First of all, before I tell you guys, my parents don't know either so you can't tell anyone else before I talk to them about it."

"We won't," Eva assured.

"Tell us!" Nikki exclaimed.

I took a deep breath, "I've been keeping something from you guys for about two months now. I don't want to go into a full on story or anything, so I'm just going to cut to the chase."

The girls all looked at me with interest.

"Dean and I are together."

Nikki's eyes widened, "Wait you mean together as in together together?"

I nodded, preparing for the reaction.

"Yes!" Nikki suddenly screamed getting out of her seat. She started chanting yes. Eva and Cameron joined her.

"Guys, calm down!" Brie suddenly exclaimed.

"You owe me 100 bucks," Nikki elbowed Brie in the side.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"I betted Brie that you guys would get together before Wrestlemania," Nikki ran over and hugged me, "You have no idea how much I love you right now! I can't believe it!"

"Ok, can we stay calm for a second," Cameron said, "When and How did this happen."

"It was Christmas day," I told them.

"Wait, isn't that the day that Andy almost killed Dean?" Nattie asked.

I nodded, trying to keep the flashback out of my head.

"Tell us the whole story. I want every detail of that day," Nikki said.

I raised an eyebrow at Nikki, "Fine, I'll do it for you."

Nikki giggled, "I can't stop smiling," I paused, expecting her to keep talking. She did, "Well, tell us!"

"Ok," I said, "Andy hit Dean with a crowbar at the side of the bed."

"You can't leave out the part when Dean comes to your rescue," Eva suddenly said.

"Fine," I muttered, "We were having Christmas at my parents house and Andy came over and took me outside. He wanted me to take him back."

"But you told him to f*ck off!" Nikki exclaimed.

"I guess you could say that," I said, then continued with the story, "Anyways, I called him a dick I believe...... and he slapped me. Dean ran over and punched him."

"Gabby's soldier," Nikki muttered dreamily, causing the other girls to laugh.

"That's when Andy hit Dean with a crowbar," I said.

This next part was going to be hard to tell.

"Dean stopped breathing," I was able to get out, "I was bawling."