Chapter 41: My Family

"Here we go, to Washington," Dean said as climbed onto the plane towards our seats.

Dean and I were taking a plane to Washington. I decided that it would take less time and this way I would get a day before Thanksgiving to catch up with people. Dean agreed with it.

"Yep, the weather should be beautiful," I said as I went to sit at the window seat. Dean sat next to me.

Dean chuckled, "If snowstorms are beautiful to you."

I shrugged, "I like snow."

"Really?"

"Well, until after Christmas. Then it's just a pain."

Dean nodded, "I see."

I yawned, "I'm tired."

Dean smirked at me, "You can use me as a pillow if you want."

I looked over at him, "If we're spending the whole weekend together, you better not talk like that."

Dean chuckled, "Just trying to help a friend out."

I snorted, "OK, well I'm going to sleep."

"OK, I'll wake you up if something happens."

"What would happen?"

Dean shrugged, "You never know."

"Alright, good night Dean."

"Sweet dreams."

Dean woke me up a few hours later. I raised my head and looked blurry eyes at him, "Ten minutes till we land," Dean announced.

I leaned forward, "Didn't you sleep at all?"

"Never could sleep on planes. I'll sleep when we get to your house," Dean assured.

The plane landed and we both got off and got our things, "You got someone to pick us up?" Dean asked.

"Yes, one of my friends," I told him.

"Must be a pretty good friend to want to come pick you up at four in the morning," Dean commented as we sat down to wait.

"We've always had each others back, but I will warn you. she's a big party animal."

Dean smiled, "Just my type of people."

I giggled, "She might even be to much for you. trust me."

"Gabby!" I heard someone yell. I looked up to see a 24 year old with blond hair. She was wearing skinny jeans, high heeled black boots and a winter coat.

"Charlotte!" I got up and met her.

"I haven't seem you in forever!" Charlotte gave me a hug, "I've missed you."

I hugged her back, "I'm sorry for not calling you as of late. It's been very busy."

She released me, "I've been watching you on TV. I even convinced myself to buy Survivor Series to watch you and I wasn't disappointed. You were kicking ass!"

"That's what I do."

"You have to get me a ticket to a show in the future and let me come backstage and meet all those wrestlers," she winked.

I laughed, "I'll try my best."

"Speaking of wrestlers," Charlotte looked behind me, "I see you've brought one with you."

Dean stepped forward smiling, "Hey, I'm Dean Ambrose."

"I know you, you are one of Gabby's Shield partners," Charlotte said, then leaned in to whisper in my ear, "He's cute."