Chapter 19: Gaining Momentum

I slid on my black gloves and started punching my fist. I wore my ring gear, the hoodie was dark blue, my shorts were black, my boots were black and my nails were painted blue.

The door opened and I turned to see Dean walk in, followed by Seth and Roman, "Hey," I said, sitting down and stretching.

"Not to upset you or anything, but I don't think you have a match tonight," Roman told me.

"I know, I'm going to ask.... no.. order Stephanie to give me a match. There has to be room on the card for one more match," I started stretching my arms, "She probably isn't putting me in a match, because she's afraid that I'll win."

Dean squeezed my shoulder, "I wouldn't doubt that at all."

"Speaking of Stephanie, I'm going to keep bugging her about a match between us," I stood up and started jogging in place.

"It's not going to happen," Seth said, "I'm sorry to say, but Steph's days in the ring are over."

"Never say never," I reminded him, "Plus, How many times have we heard Triple H say that and decide to get back in the ring right when Wrestlemania just happens to come."

"That's Triple H," Roman said.

Seth nodded in agreement, "I wouldn't even try."

"Well, I'm going to go talk to her right now," I reached for the door, but Dean grabbed my wrist, "Not without one of us with you," He reminded me.

"What do you think I'm going to do, Dean. How many times have I had the opportunity to get away from you and not took it?" he released my wrist.

"Just in case," Dean muttered as he started playing with my hair.

I giggled, "Stop!" I pushed his hand away as he looked at me with amusement, "Fine, you can come, but maybe Stephanie shouldn't see you."

Dean nodded in agreement, "Good deal, lets go."
...............................................................
Monday Night Raw:

(Onscreen) Stephanie was backstage talking to Triple H. A knock was heard from the door in the middle of their conversation.

"Did you tell anyone to come?" Stephanie asked.

"No," Triple H looked at the door, "Who is it?" Triple H called.

I didn't answer. I opened the door and walked in, grinning, "Hey guys, sorry I didn't answer, but you got to give me credit, I did knock," I grabbed a nearby water bottle that wasn't opened and took a drink.

Stephanie was about to speak, but Triple H beat her to it, "You need to leave now, Gabby. We are to busy to talk to anyone right now."

"I'm sure you got time for this," I started rolling the bottle in my hands, then looked directly at Steph, "I wasn't put in a match tonight."

Stephanie shrugged, "So."

I raised my eyebrows, "When can I have one?"

"Soon, but you got to remember, Gabby. Your not the only diva here," Triple H spoke up.

"What diva matches are scheduled for tonight?" I asked.

"Alicia Fox, Aksana and Rosa Mendaz are going against the team of Natalya, Eva Marie and JoJo," Stephanie announced.

"Is that it?" I went on, "Theirs plenty of time for another divas match."

"The card is full," Stephanie replied, "There is only time for one divas match a night."

"Damn Stephanie, when Raw went to three hours I thought there would be enough time. Let me ask you this, how many matches can we make out of the time you two blab your mouth about stuff nobody cares about? I would say about four, but I'm just estimating."