Chapter 108: Rehearsal Dinner

Thursday Night:

Dean and I arrived at Brie's rehearsal dinner. I held his hand as we walked towards the spot. Tons of people were already gathered around the gathering area, everyone wearing Dresses or Dress Shirts. Their were tables set all around with candles and white decorations floating from the ceiling.

"This looks beautiful," I breathed.

Dean tightened his grip on my hand, "Not as beautiful as you, lovely."

I giggled and looked up at him, "Thank you."

Dean and I walked into the area and the first person I saw was Nikki with John. They were talking to Nikki's grandmother. I walked over with Dean following.

John looked over at us, "Hey, Gabby, Dean."

"John," Dean nodded his head towards him.

"Hey guys," Nikki said, then turned to her grandmother, "Nana, this is Daniels sister, Gabby and her partner, Dean Ambrose."

"Oh, Hello," Nana smiled brightly at the two of us.

Nikki turned back to me, "Gabby, can I talk to you for a second?"

I gave her a questioning look, but her facial experrison told me it was important.

"I'll be right back," I told Dean, giving him a kiss on the cheek before following Nikki to the outside of the Rehearsal.

"What's up?" I asked her as soon as we were out of sight.

Nikki bit her lip, "First you have to promise not to tell anyone, especially Brie."

This wasn't good. If Nikki wouldn't tell Brie, then it had to be something bad.

"I promise," I assured.

Nikki sighed, "Ok, you know how I told you that I was married when I was 20."

I nodded. I didn't like where this was going.

"Well...." she paused, "Brie told me that she wanted me to tell John before the wedding, but I never did."

We just stared at each other for a moment.

"Nikki, this isn't good," I said, crossing my arms.

Nikki shook her head, "I just froze, I couldn't get the words out."

I sighed, "Nikki, you know how mad Brie will be if she finds out. She doesn't want any drama at her wedding."

"I know!" Nikki exclaimed, "But she won't find out. Please don't tell her, I needed to tell someone. It makes me feel better."

I nodded, "I won't tell her, but don't even mention any of it."

"I won't," Nikki gave me a small smile, "Thank you."

I nodded and led the way back to the tables. I spotted Dean talking to my uncle Fred and tried to hide my surprise. I headed over to them.

Fred smiled at me, "Ms, Gabby."

"Mr. Fred."

I looked at Dean, "We better go sit down."

I led him over and we sat at the same table as Nikki and John. Audrey, David, Nikki's brother and his wife were already sitting there.

We heard clapping and saw that Brie and Bryan had entered. I clapped as well.

Brie and Daniel almost immediately got up to the front to sit at a table with a few others.

It was time for me.

I stood up and headed to the front. My high heels clicked as I stopped in the front, "Can everyone please take their seats!"

People heard me and obeyed. Soon, all eyes were on me.

I looked over at Daniel and Brie, "I just want to say that I'm so happy to be here with all of you lovely people and a little warning to you Brie. I'be known Daniel since I was a little girl and I have two words for you: Good Luck."

Their was laughter and clapping as I went back to my table to sit. Dean squeezed my shoulder.

We went deep into conversation. I just mostly laughed as the others talked.

Yesterday was going to be the day.

................................................

This is probably the shortest chapter ever, but it's kind of a teaser towards the wedding. I promise next chapter will be way longer.