Chapter 113: My World Falls Apart

Monday:

Offscreen:

I couldn't even hold myself up. My legs gave way and I fell to the ground. Every diva in the locker room turned to me in shock.

I was trying to comprehend what was happening. It wasn't true. It couldn't be. Everything was so perfect. This couldn't be happening, not to me.

"Gabby, you OK?" Fred asked from the other end.

I didn't answer. I could feel my face getting pale.

"Gabby!" Fred called into the phone.

"No," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," Fred said, "I am truthfully sorry."

"I...." I stuttered.

"Can you and Daniel try to get home?" Fred muttered, "I think your Mom needs you."

Brie had now ran over and was kneeling next to me, "Gabby, whats wrong."

"Ok," I whispered.

I hung up and shoved Brie aside and headed straight for the door. The girls started asking what was wrong as I headed out. Their calls were heard down the hall as I ran. I didn't know where I was going. I just had to be alone.

I took one more right before picking a random room and yanking the door open. I slammed the door and locked it. I finally let the tears fall.

I hated crying. I felt weak.

How could this happen? Last time I had saw him he was so healthy and now this happens? He had just accepted Dean.

Dad. We had always been so close. My whole life revolved around him from when I was five to almost a teenager. I couldn't believe he was gone.

What would Bryan be feeling?

I heard a knock on the door. I looked towards it, wiping the tears from my cheeks, causing them to come back black from the make up.

"Gabby," I recognized Brie's voice right away, "Gabby are you OK? What's wrong?"

I stayed silent as I stared at the door, tears falling down my face.

"Gabby!" Brie exclaimed again.

It seemed about a minute later before I heard Brie's retreating footsteps. I allowed my sobs to return as I laid against the door, laying my head against it.

My head raised.

"Gabs," Dean's voice said through the door, "You in there."

I froze, holding my tears in.

"Please open the door," Dean said.

I slowly stood up and wiped the tears from my eyes with my gloves. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

Dean stood there, his Shield gear on. His eyes became worried instantly when he saw my red face and puffy eyes.

Dean walked in and shut the door, "You OK?"

I bit my lip and shook my head, letting out a whimper.

Dean embraced me and kissed my head, "What happened, love?"

I took a shaky breath, "Dad....... I don't know what happened. Dad's dead."

Deans eyes widened with shock. He pulled his forehead forward so he could lay his against mine.

"It's OK to cry," Dean whispered, "It doesn't make you weak."

I rested my head into his chest and let my tears fall freely. Dean stroked my hair with gentle hands.