Chapter 155: The Search for Dean Ambrose

Wednesday:

"Do you even know where to find him?" Roman asked as I stood next to his bedside.

"I'll figure it out," I assured him.

It was Wednesday morning and I had decided to visit Roman before leaving. I felt bad leaving him there, but I knew that this was something that I had to do.

Roman smiled at me, "If anyone can find him, it's you."

I nodded in agreement, "I just wish he would have given me more to go on. I mean, I can think of some obvious places, but knowing Dean he could be anywhere."

"Are you sure you don't want me to try calling him again?" Roman questioned.

I put a hand on his shoulder, "This is something I need to do on my own."

Roman nodded, "Alright, but be careful."

"I will," I assured him.

I gave him a hug.

"I'll be back before Sunday," I said as I pulled away from him.

Roman winked at me, "Go get your man."

"I wouldn't jump to conclusions," I said in amusement, "Bye, Roman."

Roman gave me a smile as I turned around and left the hospital.

I walked into the hospital parking lot and sat in the drivers seat.

I sat there for a few minutes.

Did I even have any idea what I was doing?

As far as I was concerned, their were three possible places he could be that actually seemed right.

He could have gone to Ohio. Cincinnati was his hometown anyways. But then again, he did tell me he would never go back their.

Las Vegas was another possibility. He had lived their before we had moved in together in Aberdeen.

Aberdeen.

This one seemed to make the most sense. Our house was their. If he wanted to make it easy for me to find him, he would have gone there. Plus, where else would he have been able to find an easy place to stay?

I opened my purse and pulled my ring out. I stared at it for a second.

This was it.

I gave it a kiss before putting it in my pocket. Aberdeen it is.

I pulled out of the hospital and out on to the road.

Later.....

Ok, so maybe I hadn't thought ahead that it would take like forty hours to get to Aberdeen from Nashville.

I thought this as I drove down the road at one o'clock at night. I had been driving for almost twenty hours straight with small breaks to use the restroom and get something to eat.

My eyes were starting to get droopy, but I tried to keep them open. I had to keep going. I had to at least get half way there.

It was about a hour later before I finally decided to pull into a 24 hour has station.

I rubbed my eyes as I pulled out my phone and started searching on the web for a place to stay.

Sadly, there were no places open.

I laid my seat back and prepared myself for the worst night of sleep I've ever had.

Thursday:

Thursday seemed even longer then Wednesday. My heart leaped when I saw a sign welcoming me to Washington at about ten at night.

I pulled over right then and their and started making a plan in my head.