Chapter 167: The Finalists

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

Stephanie was standing in her office, fuming in anger. Triple H, Randy, and Kane were all standing next to her.

"How..... Dare she," Stephanie muttered, "How dare she think that she can put her hands on me!"

"Technically, she didn't put her hands on you," Randy said, "She kicked you."

Stephanie took an angry breath, clutching her fists.

"Hey, look, it's not that big of a deal," Triple H said, "Gabby's in the match, so what? That doesn't make her Divas champion."

"I know that," Stephanie said, "We can not let AJ in that match. It's bad enough that Gabby is in their. I do not want one of them as one of my champions."

"I agree," Triple H said, "I think we can accept Paige as champion, right?"

Stephanie tilted her head, "It's better than them."

"Ok," Triple H said, "Paige is going to win tonight and we are going to make sure of that."

In the ring:

Dean was standing in the ring, microphone in hand.

"Here we go," JBL muttered.

"I couldn't sit back there any longer. Something is really, really bothering me," Dean said, "You see, John Cena, he's been kind of up in my space. And I don't think I like it."

Dean started rapidly tapping the microphone, "He's my partner tonight. He was supposed to be helping Gabs and I on Smackdown on Friday, but he didn't."

Dean pointed to the titantron as it showed my match from Smackdown. It ended as John ran after Seth Rollins to the back.

"John, I told you to not give me a reason not to like you," Dean said slowly, "And I'm trying, I'm trying real hard."

"But before we go to battle tonight, why don't you come out here and we can take care of this little issue," Dean said, "Come on, John! Indulge me with your presence."

John's theme came on as he came walking on the stage.

"I don't think this is smart," Jerry said, "These two are supposed to be partners tonight."

John retrieved a microphone from ringside before getting in the ring.

The crowd immediately booed Cena.

"Thank you for a very great introduction," John said, "I'm sure it would be the same if it were for Dean Ambrose."

The crowd cheered.

"Dean Ambrose," John said, "The same Dean Ambrose who said that he would do anything in his power to get his hands on Seth Rollins. The same Dean Ambrose who launched himself at me earlier tonight? That Dean Ambrose?"

Dean nodded.

"Well, good, because I agree with you, because if you understand Dean Ambrose's actions, than you understand mine," John said, "So we're clear," he walked over to exit the ring.

"Yeah, we're clear," Dean said as John looked back at him, "You're right, I would have done the same thing to you, because I don't give a crap about you."

"And you don't give a crap about me," Dean said, "But if their is one thing we have in common, it's that we don't care what people think of us."

John nodded.

"I don't like you, you don't like me, now that that's all out in the air, maybe we can coexist for one night!" Dean exclaimed, "But if we can't, I don't care, because I have no problem dropping you where you stand right now and taking on the authority by myself."