Chapter 178: Halloween Battle Royal

Monday Night Raw:

Offscreen:

"Their you are."

Dean looked up at me as I approached him. He had been sitting on a giant black box, just staring into nothing ness.

"Hey," Dean said.

I reached him and leaned against the box, "Hi."

"Are you doing OK?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'm good," Dean told me as he started flexing his hand.

"Do you have a match tonight?" I asked.

"Yep," Dean said as he got up, "Against Cesaro."

"So, what are you going to do about Bray?" I asked.

Dean looked over at me, "I'm going to kick his a**."

He was about to walk away, but I grabbed his hand. He looked back at me.

"Promise me you're going to be careful," I said, "Bray's dangerous. I think we both know what he's capable of."

Dean nodded, "I know what I'm doing."

Later...

I had headed to catering so I could watch Dean's match. I decided to sit by Dolph Ziggler.

"Hey, Dolph," I greeted as Cesaro had started heading to the ring.

Dolph smiled over at me, "Oh, hey Gabby. I haven't talked to you in a while."

"It's been a crazy few months," I told him.

"I suppose your here to watch Ambrose," Dolph said.

Just as he said it, Dean's music came on and he came walking out.

"Yep," I said with a smile.

Than a sudden idea popped in my head. The idea stayed their as I tried deciding whether I should tell Dolph about it.

Dean came walking down the ramp and immediately walked over and grabbed a microphone. Dean got on the announce table.

"What is Ambrose doing?" Cole asked.

"Who knows? Ambrose is a lunatic!" JBL said, "He belongs in a straitjacket!"

"Does JBL ever piss you off?" Dolph asked me.

"Every Monday and Tuesday, yes," I said.

"You know I'd ask why he's doing this, but you can never forget out what Dean Ambrose is doing," JBL said.

Dean paced angrily before speaking, "Last night, I went straight to hell and I loved every second of it!"

Dolph gave a really weird look. I chuckled.

"He's different," Dolph muttered.

"I dragged Seth Rollins with me and I beat him within an inch of his life!" Dean continued, "The only problem was when I got to hell I found Bray Wyatt."

"How does he act with you?" Dolph asked suddenly.

"Not that crazy, but..... crazy," I answered.

"I don't know why Bray Wyatt did what he did and I don't care!" Dean shouted, "Its a crazy world we live in and you need to remember the rules of the jungle, don't mess with an animal who's claws are bigger than yours!"

"Crazy world, huh?" Dolph asked.

"You don't screw with Dean Ambrose!" Dean shouted.

Dean jumped off the announce table and suddenly jumped in the ring and went right after Cesaro with my microphone.