Chapter 201: Missing You

Tuesday:

Dean and I had just reached the airport. Dean shut the car off and we sat there in silence for a while.

Dean shook his head, "I wish I could just go home with you."

"I know, but I'll be OK," I whispered, "I have Charlotte, Mom and the rest of my family."

Dean sighed and got out of the car. I followed him. Dean headed straight to the trunk and started pulling my bags out.

When I had all my bags on, I looked over at the airport, than back at Dean. I walked forward and wrapped my arms around his neck.

After a while, I pulled away and gave him a quick kiss.

"Well.... bye," I whispered, holding my tears back. I didn't want to give Dean a reason to give up his dream.

"Gabby," Dean said, "I love you. I love you so much."

I smiled, "I love you too."

I gave him one more kiss before I forced myself to start heading towards the airport. When I reached the door, I looked back one time at him. I noticed he hadn't moved and was still looking after me.

I blew him a kiss before I walked into the airport. My heart shattered when I heard the door close behind me.

I had no trouble getting on the plane. When I finally sat down, I noticed I was sitting next to a older woman. I have her a smile and she returned it.

I tried sleeping on the plane, but sleep would just not come to me. I remembered last night, I hadn't gotten a minute of sleep.

When we finally landed in Washington, I felt a sense of relief being off the plane. I noticed my ride was already waiting.

"Gabby!" Charlotte exclaimed excitedly as she ran over. She embraced me right away.

"Hi," I said back.

Charlotte walked me to her van. I climbed into the front seat as Charlotte got into the drivers side.

"We have a lot to talk about," Charlotte muttered when we pulled onto the road.

"Where's Gabriel?" I right away asked, not really wanting to talk about myself right off the bat.

"Zach has him at home," Charlotte said, "He's doing really good, Gabby. I love him so much."

"I'm glad your happy," I said as I stared out the window.

Charlotte sighed, "Are you feeling alright after what happened yesterday? It was hard to watch."

I shook my head, "Last night was a rough night."

"Gabby, maybe you need a break from that," Charlotte said, "I know how much you love it, but now that you don't have a job to attend to, we can have fun like old times."

"Right," I said.

"How's Dean?" Charlotte asked after moments of silence.

"He's fine. I'm just going to miss him," I muttered.

"I'm sure he'll come visit as much as he can," Charlotte assured me, "This is Dean we are talking about. He loves you so much, I can tell."

We pulled into my driveway. I got out of the car and headed straight for my house.

"I'll call you later, Gabby!" Charlotte called after me, but I was already in the house.

I didn't mean to ignore her like that, but I just wanted time alone for a second. As soon as I got in, I headed towards my bedroom and started unpacking my things.