Chapter 56: He's Back

Last Time:

I almost had a heart attack when someone knocked on the door, a little to hard for my liking. I accidentally knocked my glass over.

"Who the hell is that?" Audrey looked upstairs, considering the bar was downstairs.

My mom let him in. I recognized his voice, "Gabby, get over here!"

Andy.
...............................................................
My heart stopped.

"Is that Andy?" Audrey looked upstairs, "I thought you guys broke up."

Dean went to stand up, but I pulled him down, "Don't," I whispered, "Just hold on."

"Where's Gabby? I need to apologize to her," I heard Andy tell someone. Liar. I knew he was out to get me.

"I haven't seen her," Thank you, Mom.

"Then I'll look," I heard the floor rattle as Andy walked across the floor.

"I'm leaving," I stood up.

"Gabby, no, we'll make him leave," my cousin, Jared argued.

"Why don't you let me take care of him?" Dean said.

"No!" I yelled, but calmed down, "That will only make him more mad," I said calmly.

"Then what do you want to do?"

I thought, "I'm going to go talk to him."

"No way," Dean grabbed my hand, "He's a creep."

"He's not a creep."

"Yeah, but do you know what he's going to do?" Dean raised his eyebrows.

"It's not like he's going to kill me or something!" I exclaimed.

"This isn't a good idea!" Dean told me back, "Let me take care of it."

"I can do it myself! Please trust me!"

We stared each other down. Dean let my hand go, "If he even touches you I'm going to beat him into a pulp."

"Deal," I got up and headed to the stairs. I didn't look back at them as I ascended.

My mom saw me first, "Andy's looking for you."

"I know."

"Are you going to make up?"

"No," I said.

"Why not?"

"I can't trust him."

"Then what are you going to do?"

I grabbed her shoulder, "I'm going to make him leave. Just give me a second."

I walked past her, into the kitchen, "Andy!" I called.

Andy appeared at the doorway about five seconds later. He smiled when he saw me, "Their you are."

I sighed, "What do you want?"

"Why don't we go talk alone," Andy suggested.

My heart pace quickened, "Why?"

Andy shrugged and opened the front door, "Ladies first."

He's not going to actually hurt you, just relax, I stepped outside. Andy followed.

"I've missed you, babe," he stepped towards me. I took a step back.

"Don't call me babe," I said.

Andy chuckled, "Cone on, that blond didn't mean anything to me."

"How do you expect me to ever trust you again!" I was about to blow a gauset, "We were engaged and you went and did that!"

Andy took another step. I felt my back hit his car. He slammed both of his hands on either side of my head. I looked to the side so I wouldn't have to look at him, "You left for months and the thing is, Gabriella, I have sexual needs and you weren't their to full them at the time," he whispered in my ear. I shivered.

"And that gives you the right to do that to me?" I muttered.

"You really think I didn't know what was going on? It was obvious you were goofing around with that Ambrose guy behind my back."

"That isn't true!" I yelled, "We did nothing."

"Lies," Andy started stroking my cheek with his hand, "Listen, Kitten, we can always put everything that happened behind us."

"No, I'll never forget what you did to me."

He pressed his lips against my neck, "I know you miss me," he said.

I shoved him away, causing him to stumble back a few steps, "Don't touch me like that!"

"Don't make me mad, kitten."

"Don't call me kitten, you dick!"

Andy slapped me right in the face. I gasped it shock as I fell over. I heard a thud and I looked up.

Andy was laying on the ground. Dean stepped in front of me, "Don't you ever touch her that way again," Dean muttered.

Andy looked up, "You!" He ran forward. Dean didn't even hesitate and they both fell on the ground in a flurry of punches.

"Stop!" I screamed, running forward, "Dean!" Dean was on top of Andy, slamming fists in his face.

"Dean! Stop it!" Dean got up and walked over to me.

Andy was on the ground, holding his nose that was flowing with blood.

"Are you OK?" Dean grabbed my cheek.

"Yes," I assured.

"He was..."

"I know, it's fine Dean."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Andy crawl to his car and open the door. I couldn't react fast enough when Andy grabbed a crow bar from his car and swing it.

"Dean, look out!" I screamed as the bar slammed into the side of his head.
..............................................................
I know it was short. Sorry.

Oh Know, poor Dean :( Next chapter we'll see if he's OK.