Chapter 147: Lumberjill

Summerslam:

Offscreen:

I had decided to get my ring gear on, which happened to be black ripped up jeans, my T shirt that went above my belly and leather boots.

I was now watching Summerslam in catering. Rusev and Jack Swagger were currently wrestling in the ring as the real American tried to defend America from the Bulgarian Brute.

Someone sat next to me.

"Let me guess, you want something from me," I said right away.

Seth laughed at me, "Was it that obvious."

"That's the only time you ever talk to me," I said simply.

Seth nodded, "Most of the time."

"Listen, I know you want me to go to your match," I told him.

Seth nodded again, "Smart. You seem to know me pretty well."

"Seth, I would love to go out there with you, but I can't," I said, "I need to stay focused."

"You just don't want to go against Dean," Seth said with a little anger behind his tone.

I shook my head, "You wouldn't understand."

"You're right," Seth said in agreement, "Look, I'm not asking you to take Dean out or anything.... I just thought it would be helpful if you were out there."

I took a deep breath, "You promise your not going to make me do anything?"

"Would I lie to you?"

"Yes," I answered right away.

Seth smiled, "I promise I won't."

I nodded, "Alright, I'll come."

Onscreen:

The lumberjacks were already surrounding the ring.

"Here we go!" Jerry said excitedly.

"You know, I would hate to be surrounded by people I hate," JBL commented.

Seth's theme came on and he appeared at the ramp, briefcase in hand. I went to stand next to him.

"Now what is Gabby doing out here!" Jerry complained.

Seth and I headed to the ring side by side.

"She's probably here to be a lumberjack," JBL said.

"Give me a break," Jerry muttered.

"What's the problem with that, King?" JBL questioned.

"She's obviously just out here to distract Ambrose," Cole said, "Seth knows that Gabby is one of the only things that can distract Dean."

"Well, to be honest I don't blame him," Jerry commented.

I let Seth enter the ring as I walked along ringside so I could stand near the time keepers area.

I spun around as Dean's music blared and he started to make his way to the ring.

"A standing ovation for this nut case," JBL said.

I couldn't even look at him the same way.

He has no clue I know, I thought, which made it even worse.

Dean entered the ring and only looked at me for a second before he turned to Seth.

As soon as the bell rang, the two went right at it.

"Here we go!" Cole yelled, "These two former best friends!"

Dean started dominating right away as he tossed Seth to the lumberjacks.