Chapter 193: I'm The Champ

TLC:

Pre Show:

Nikki was walking side by side with Brie.

"Excuse me, Nikki!" Renee yelled as she tried catching up.

Nikki stopped as Brie went to stand next to her. Renee stopped next to her.

"Nikki, tonight you have a Divas title match that will feature you going one on one with the champion, Gabby Bryan," Renee said, "With the history between the two of you, both in the ring and personally, what is your mindset going into this match tonight?"

"You know, Gabby and I are friends, but when the Divas title is on the line, all friendships go out the window," Nikki said, "Tonight, Gabby is going to get a wake up call and that will come when she realizes that 2014 may have been her year, but 2015 is mine."

She paused, "I know Gabby isn't medically clear," Nikki said, "And I know where's she injured and I'm not going to pretend like I don't. I'm going to break Gabby's neck if it means winning that championship tonight," Nikki said before she walked off.

Offscreen:

I had just gotten my ring gear on. I slid my last glove on before I punched my other palm, complete focus over took my face as I looked over at my title laying on the bench.

"Hey, Gabby."

I looked over to see Paige smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" I asked.

"I wouldn't call it being obsessed," Paige said before she reached out to touch my title.

I slapped her hand away.

"Ow!" Paige exclaimed.

"No touching," I said as I picked my title up.

"I just wanted to touch it," Paige said with a smirk.

I shook my head, "I'm going to go to catering."

I walked out of the locker room, but Paige just kept following me, "Are you going to go talk to Dean?"

"If he's there," I said as I stared ahead.

"Please lord," Paige prayed.

"Ok, it's official, you are obsessed," I said as we entered the catering area. I scanned the area.

"No Dean," I announced.

"Yeah, but look who is here," Paige pointed towards a nearby table. Sitting at it was Seth Rollins, along with the Big Show, Jamie and Joey. Their seemed to be a lot of people not willing to sit near them.

"Well, I'll just go back to the locker room...." I started, turning around. Paige held her arm out.

"Absolutely not! Just because they are here doesn't mean we should have to leave," Paige said.

"Actually it does," I said, "What the hell..... I've never seen them in catering before!"

"Hey, they would be satisfied if you left," Paige said, "They don't run the place anymore, alright. So let's just go sit down and purposely give them a dirty look."

"Seriously, I don't want to deal with them. I've already got to many people to worry about right now," I told Paige, "I'll probably end up punching Seth in the face or something."

"I'm just saying this right now," Paige said, "I don't think you are done with them, so might as well cause some trouble."

"I don't do that," I said after some hesitation.