if you want to leave and be on your own.

Basically a breakup scenario, part 1 of 3. (I apologize in advance for anyone who doesn't like angst)

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will drop whatever shes holding, staring at you silently, its like you just broke six, when she finally speaks, her only word is 'no', if you try to walk out again, she'll grab you by your arm and refuse to let go, she'll repeat 'no' every time you try, and if you somehow succeed in leaving, she'll start hunting you down.

"No..! No no no and no!"

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He turns to look at you, taking off the bag head and staring directly at you with watery and devastating eyes, asking you why you wanted to go on without him, you didnt really explain, and he kept asking, eventually you just said goodbye and walked away, leaving mono standing alone.

"But w-why..? I love you, and...i want to protect you, so why would you want to leave me..?"

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately sad, he'll try to make you stay, but confidence and force isn't his strong suit, when all is said and done, he tries to beg you to stay, when it doesn't work, he falls to the floor, mumbling pleas as you walk away.

"Please...i love you...i love you so much, and i-i'm so scared without you...please, i don't wanna see you go...."

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tries to make you stay, he tries everything he can think of, trying to keep you here either by giving you more reasons to or just by locking you in the house, once you escape, he gets extremely pissed off, not at you really, hes mad because he didn't try hard enough to make you stay.

"(Y/n)!! Come back right now!! (Y/n)!! (Y/....(y/n)...please come back..."

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mad, not at herself, just mad at everything, she'll think someone has tricked you into leaving her, so she'll lock you in her bedroom, hoping to find whoever turned you against her, unfortunately for her, you escaped, and now shes devastated and fuming with rage.

"Who did this...who turned my lover against me?! ILL FIND THEM AND SHATTER THEIR WILL TO LIVE!! I'll get my lover from them, even if i have to claw them from my enemies hands!!"

The doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tries to keep you with him by making you a prosthetic kid, hoping just like real children, you'll want to raise it with your lover, unfortunately you were more afraid towards the running plastic than in love with it, so you ran off, and he was left with his work, all alone.

"But...i don't want you to go, i refuse to let you leave...! Please...!"