yandere!mono x reader FINAL PART|i want you to need me.

I never got why people simp for Lady Dimitrescu...until i played the game, now i am a fucking SIMP for that 9ft vampire lady.

This end is a 'choose your fate'! Have fun with whatever path you go down!

This, once again, was made at 1am...i may have a sleep problem-

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel frozen in fear..i want to help them, but they're killing each other! I-i need to help one of them..right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~[Hand ghost the metal scrap]

I grab the metal scrap and toss it to Ghost, he grabs it and hits mono again, he climbs onto Mono and starts beating him again, theres blood on the metal, and monos bag is drenched in it....but hes not stopping.

"No...please stop.."
I whisper, Mono's stopped moving, but hes still hitting him...this is horrific.

"STOP IT GHOST!"
I yell, he stops, staying still as he stares down at the long gone boy under him, once he realizes what hes done, he drops the metal scrap and gets off of mono.

"Oh..my god...i killed him."
Ghost mumbles, i cant take my eyes off mono...the man who rescued me from death...was killed in front of me.

"I-im so sorry...i didn't mean to, i was just...i wanted to protect you.."
Ghost says, reaching out for my hand, but i shuffle away from him.

"Hes really gone..."
I whisper.

"Im sorry, i really am, but...i thought he was going to take you, and i got mad and...i didnt mean to go this far.."
He says, wrapping his arms around me.

"But...now im alone.."
I mumble, he looks at me and shakes his head 'no'.

"You're not alone...you wont be alone or in danger...im so sorry that i did this, but i still wanna be your knight...i want to protect you."
Ghost says.

"...okay."
I say.

"It'll be okay...i promise.."
Ghost says.

Ghost grabs my hand, helping me to the window, once we're outside, i breath in the mostly fresh air, and i cant help but feel calm.

I lost an old friend, even before his death, he was lost....hopefully this will have a happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Stand by]

I stare in horror as Mono chokes the life out of Ghost, he lets go once Ghost stops moving...Ghost is pale, and his eyes are already dull.

"No...y-you killed him..you killed my friend...!"
I whisper, Mono turns and looks at me.

"...that was your friend? Oh, Honey..."
He mumbles, reaching his arm out, i slap it away, glaring at him.

"You're insane! You killed him!!"
I yell, he flinches back.

"(Y/n)...i didn't mean to scare you, really i didn't...i just want you to be safe."
Mono says.

"By KIDNAPPING ME? and killing the only person i care about?! You're psychotic!"
I yell.

"...only person..?"
He whispers, he takes off his bag, and i see the burn on his left face..and his teary eyes.

"I only wanted to keep you safe...i-i need you...i dont want you to hate me!! Please!!"
Mono whimpers, grabbing my shoulders.

"Let go of me!!"
I yell, he breathes hysterically and starts to cry.

"NO! I DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOU! I NEED YOU!"
Mono yells, i push him off me and bolt to the window, theres no adrenaline, so it hurts badly...but i can stand it long enough to leave.

As i sit on the windowsill, i turn back, expecting to see an angry Mono, but hes just sitting on the floor...crying.

"I-i didn't mean to...don't leave me..please..."
He whispers, covering his face with his burnt hands.

Hes a killer, a kidnapper, and a psychopath...but hes still trying to redeem himself...i hate what he's done, but it isnt the mono i know that's done this...i want that mono back..maybe i can bring him back?

"...dangit."
I mumble, getting off the window and walking to the teary mess.

"You're a horrible person...but you still have the mono i know somewhere in you, and...i cant leave knowing that i don't at least try to save that mono."
I say, holding out my hand, mono looks up at me and grabs my hand, quickly getting up and hugging me tightly.

"Thank you..."
He whispers.

Hes insane..but i just cant let him get hurt, in an odd way, he's a soft spot...no matter how badly i hate him, i love having him near.

[SECRET ENDING-knock mono away]~~~~~~

[In one day i saw so many 'dont kill ghost' and 'dont kill mono' comments, so.. mutual end!]

I quickly limp towards the two boys and shove mono off, throwing the scrap metal away as well.

"I SAID STOP!"
I yell, the two of them stare at me.

"Hes trying to kill us!"
Ghost yells.

"You! Im trying to kill you!"
Mono yells, turning to Ghost to strangle him again.

"Do it and I'll throw you out the window!"
I growl, mono stops, slowly sitting back down.

"..all it took was them saying stop? Really?? Im sure they said stop when you BURNED THEIR LEG!"
Ghost yells.

"YOU LITTLE-"
Mono gets cut off by me.

"Just stop yelling! Please! It hurts to see this!!"
I say.

"But hes gonna hurt you again..!"
Ghost says.

"No, just you."
Mono growls.

"Just stop...please!"
I mumble, tearing up, its all crashing down suddenly...my kindest friend is insane and trying to kill my new amazing friend, and i almost saw it happen..

"Look what you did, you made them cry!"
Ghost scolds Mono.

"I hate you.."
Mono mumbles.

"I just wanna have my life back, no crazy kidnapping or death fights.."
I whisper to myself.

"...fine."
Mono says.

"..what?"
I mumble.

"I wont try to kill him, i may hate him, but seeing you cry...its worse."
Mono says.

"If he doesnt try to kill me, i wont try to kill him...he better not take you and run."
Ghost mumbles.

"Well...thank you, both of you."
I say, they both smile.

"Alright, lets go!"
Ghost cheers, mono helps me walk out the window.

Wow...i really didn't expect that to work, but im so happy it did!!

"Im gonna try walking on my own."
I say, my leg doesn't hurt that badly, i think its actually been healing since the..orange jar.

Mono POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant believe i had to do that, lying that i wouldnt kill that dumb sheet, now im stuck with him being around my (y/n)! although...i could just kill him behind their back.

"Dont you dare."
Ghost growls, i look at him in shock, making sure (y/n) is far enough ahead to not hear us.

"What?? How did you know..?!"
I whisper yell.

"Because im thinking it too dumbo."
He mumbles.

"...im gonna do it first."
I say.

"Thats what you think, but you have to sleep at some time."
Ghost says.

...challenge accepted sheet boy, challenge accepted.