if you fall from a high place and they cant catch you.

Requested by

I may do another version of this in the future, but this version is a bad ending to it.

Warning! Big sad ahead! ;-;

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll sprint to you the second she sees you slip, but shes too slow and cant grip your shirt, she falls to her knees as your figure quickly disappears from her vision...she doesn't know what to do now, she planned so much, but...all of it had you in it.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wanted to show you how beautiful it is up there, when he saw you there, he wanted to kiss you, unfortunately, he was too spaced out and never saw you slip, He sees you right when you fall, and immediately runs to you, he misses you by an inch, he screamed as loud as his vocal cords would let him as he watched you fall into the unknown, hand still reaching for you to grab, even though you're long gone.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was too far away, he didnt even get half way to you before you fell, when you did, he became silent, for the first time in his life, he was afraid to live, because he only enjoyed living when you were with him.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't know why he let you convince him to go into the city, or why he let you take him to a tall building, but the second he saw you slip and fall, he felt like it was his fault, all he could do was reach out as he saw you disappear, when you weren't visible anymore, he felt angry, not at you...at the realization that he let you come here.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She let you at the top of the maw, she was going to propose, she turned her back to you so she could grab the ring, but when she turned back, you weren't there, she ran to the edge you were standing by, and all she saw was your hand, sinking down into the water, all she could do was stare in horror as the ring dropped from her hands, landing in the ocean as well.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I am officially simping for a hot version of the doctor...help me-]

He went out to get more prosthetics, and he decided to bring you with him, he didn't think anything of it, just business. He only heard your scream before he turned, but...he didn't see you, he heard a thump from far away and immediately knew what happened, sudden guilt washed over him, why did he bring you to work?? Why did he work so often instead of being with you?! Regrets flew in as he stood there.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He took you to the top of his 'prison', showing you that he felt so comfortable with it now that you were there...he never expected it to go wrong, but when he saw you fall, he wanted to scream, he teleported and grabbed your hand, holding it as tight as he could, but you were slipping, he knew what would happen, you said 'i love you', before his grip went away and he gasped quietly, eyes wide as you fell to your death.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She wanted to scout places for a field trip, she felt deep in her gut that you shouldnt be there, but she said nothing, when she saw you fall, she tried to use her neck to get you, but you fell too quickly, and she watched you die right there.

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[This one is the saddest in my opinion.]

He was cleaning with you, not even realizing you were close to the edge, you didn't make a sound as you fell off the maw and drowned...he didn't even realize, he just kept cleaning, he thought you were next to him, so he cleaned with a smile on his face, it wasn't until he started calling your name that he realized you weren't around.