adult yandere!Ghost x reader #2|my heart cant beat unless you tell me it can

HELP MY BIGGEST FIXATION CRUSH WAS SAEYOUNG CHOI AND I DISCOVERED ANON FROM BLUSH BLUSH TODAY

THE SIMILARITIES ARE MAKING ME DO FUCKING S P I N S

Its 4am, im high on tea again...lets do this.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its okay...i can fix it."

God, my eyes are burning like hell...Who's talking..? everything sound like running water, i can't make sense of anything but a quiet voice...soothing, but agonizingly eerie.

"It'll be brand new again...just like before."

I open my eyes, squinting at the brightness of wherever im at. As my eyes adjust, i spot somebody with long, messy black hair, back turned to me and looming over a desk, grabbing jars.

"Nothing's wrong...."
He mumbles...Ghost.

I try to stand up, but i quickly realize that im tied down...im taped to a chair, only my arms are taped down, but there's a lot of tape, making it nearly impossible to move them ever so slightly. i immediately begin to panic...what the fuck is happening? How long have i been out??

He seems to realize im awake, turning and nearly jumping from meeting my eyes...he grips a pair of scissors in his left hand. he sighs and chuckles a bit after, putting the scissors in his pocket..what large pockets.

"Phew...you nearly gave me a heart attack, (y/n)."
Ghost says, smiling normally again, yet its just as terrifying as the one i saw before i passed out.

"What the hell is going on, ghost?"
I ask.

"You haven't put it together yet...? Maybe you drank more tea than i realized, you must still be under the influence."
He mumbles to himself, darting his eyes around as he continues to mumble.

"...you drugged the tea."
I mumble.

He looks back up to me and smiles again.

"Yes, well...no. If you want to get scientific, i just boiled some water and threw in crushed flowers that make you shut down when you ingest a bunch of them, then i served it to you as tea, so...no, i didn't drug your tea, i tea'd your drugs."
He says.

"But i saw you drink the tea too, how could you have been drinking the drugs??"
I ask.

"Oh, (y/n)...you must've drank a lot of tea. I never drank the same tea that was in your cup, i was drinking tea i made from a little tea bag....the bag was still in it too, you were very oblivious to your surroundings."
He explains...this seems like the biggest insult i can get in a hostage situation.

I look around, eyeing everything...there's lots of locked drawers, padlocks are on nearly everything....i should've run far away the second i knew the basement lights were on, it was a dead giveaway that something was unbelievably fucking wrong.

"Ghost, please...just let me go."
I say, slowly and calmly...im beyond scared and more pissed than i can explain in words...but im tied up, i shouldn't piss off the person who's got access to things in the house that could make me too high to remember how to breathe.

"I can't do that...you know i can't."
He mumbles.

"Why??"
I ask, much louder.

"How would i eat? How would i keep my place free of the sick people outside the gates? I need to do this, (y/n)...i need to kill to survive, its basic law, animals do it constantly...!"
Ghost says.

....eat? EAT??

"Wh...What do you mean 'eat'...?"
I ask.

Ghost is silent, a dull look on his face as he looks away from me, fidgeting with his fingers again, chewing his lower lip as well...hes avoiding it. Something is unbelievably fucking wrong.