painting/drawing with them

I cant find who requested this, but if they comment here I'll edit this and tag them! ...i gotta start tagging people earlier. *-*

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'd draw a poorly made but still nice forest, but gets lonely and asks you to help her because 'she cant draw grass', when really she just wants to feel like its a drawing you both made and love.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He cant draw that well, but he can make stick figures very well! So that mixed with your drawing style would result in a wholesome mono gushing over your 'painting baby'...if he drops it he'll scream "MY CHILD!".

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He lets you draw him and you, and he draws his nome friends, the two of you keep it in a small area only accessible by vent, a little home with a family portrait!

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only knows how to draw arms, so he makes a stick figure with muscles, then he goes too far into overthinking with your character and it ends up as a bunch of pencil marks and erased lines, he'll sulk and ask you to help sooner or later.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She loves to paint things she sees, whether its the sea or her stunning lover, she'll paint the two of you in her quarters, and would be more than willing to teach you, the first painting you make will be kept in her bedroom, so when shes stressed she can see it and be happy.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't like drawing in the slightest, but may give in and draw with you if you really want to, although he'll just draw a head and give up.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With his spare time, he knows how to draw pretty well, he loves to draw pictures of you and him together, he probably has a little book full of them, he loves to draw you two in places he cant go to when hes stuck in the tower, like the forest or the beach!

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would rather write than draw, but doesn't mind drawing, she'd make a decent drawing of herself and give you the paper, honestly she'd take up drawing more if it weren't for her students trying to rip up all the paper she has.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cause cause he cant see doesn't mean he cant try, there's a lot of artists that are blind and they're great! he may not be the best, but he tries hard and thats whats important! He likes to draw trees, hes told you stories of when he got lost and walked out of the maw and into the forest, he liked the smell of the pine trees.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draws a raincoat, no arms, no head, no legs, just a raincoat, she says its her, shes proud of it, if she draws you its probably gonna just be your outfit and not your actual body...shes really good at drawing clothes though.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They do graffiti all over the school, they'll invite you and teach you how to do it too, then it'll be you and a bunch of bullies, ready to fuck up the teachers break time by making her clean up the graffiti.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She loves to paint, she may not be that good at times but she thinks its a great way to relax, her favorite thing is teaching you how to paint, the first time you do she'll hang it somewhere she can always see it at.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They know how, they just don't know well, they can scribble little self drawings of each other, but ask them to make a drawing of a dog...its gonna be a stick with an oval head, its actually really wholesome cause they're so proud of it.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'd strike me as the kinda girl to do destruction therapy and call it art, you'll come into the room and see so much stuff on The floor, and then there's her, satisfied from her work...she has an extra hammer if you want in-

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They lile to draw, and the love to watch you draw for ideas, they make drawings of trees and waterfalls and animals they wished they could've seen, but drawing them with you is close enough, it makes them happy.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What about dolls that look like people? Is that art? He likes to screw with them, like stabbing or throwing them to see if something happens, it seems that anyone you talk to has a voodoo doll...its unnerving.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loves to draw you, he'll just randomly walk in with paper and draw you doing whatever you're doing, like relaxing or just looking out into the rain, it sounds really wholesome, but there's a lot of drawings of you sleeping...a lot.