demon s/o

This was requested by a few people over the weeks. ^^

Two in one daayy

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1, how the hell, 2, why the hell. She doesnt get how you were born as a demon, as shes never seen any demons besides you. She likes you flying with her on your back, being high up means nothing can screw up the moment.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Likes to pet your wings [quiet hawks simps. *-*], they feel weird and he likes to tug on them, although when he finds out you can slap him with your wings, hes a little more cautious...now he sneak attacks you to get your wings.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First time he met you he was horrified, the horns, sharp teeth, and wings are terrifying to him, although after a week or so he'll feel much better about it, he probably doesn't even remember you're a demon half the time.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He thinks you look hot, like, imagine you with your wings out with fire behind you, that's his representation of your demon self...send him to horny jail by hitting him, please.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Likes to call you her fallen angel, to her you're not a devil from the books, you're a kind and caring person towards her, so she doesn't care about your race, background, or origin. She loves you for you.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First time he meets you he'll lock you up, determined to make you a test subject, but it only takes him a few days to give up on that, since you kept flying off and coming back randomly, he likes to think of you as a helper, you swoop down on unsuspecting living creatures and hook onto them with your claws, then bring them to him.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He loves your devil parts, he likes scratching your horns, trying to catch your tail, and booping your wings, he honestly thinks of you as a toy, not the use and leave kind, more like an emotional support plushie.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uses you for some lessons for the students, and you may even have a special place at the school for stuff you need, like a bed or stuff you eat, you're now the favorite in the eyes of the students.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't care in the slightest, you're (y/n), not a demon bent on destruction or death, he trusts you completely and may even take a liking to talking about how your demon limbs work, one day he wants to be able to see you fly in the sky, but that's probably a dream for another life.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asks you if you're faster, if so, you're gonna be the escape thing, she'll climb on your shoulders and you'll have to run with her on you...you're basically her horse.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new tool for their chaos, yay!! Some ask you to drop them on viewers or the teacher to screw with them, some ask you to tail slap another, you're their new favorite thing.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adores how midevil you look when your wings are spread out, you're a living marvel to her, her most prized possession: the demon lover.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They dont mind it, just...dont spread your wings or move your tail in the kitchen, they dont want soup or meat to fall on you, and cleaning a demon is probably hard.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're her own personal demon, you help her with revenge or just pure chaos, she likes how powerful you are, so you're her favorite thing...if anyone tries to take you, she will slit their damn throat.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're less concerned on a demon seeing them, and more on that the demon isn't afraid of the walking shadows of dead childrens ghosts. they think of you as a savior from their loneliness, a friend who will never abandon or hurt them.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Likes to think of you as a demon thats here to protect and help him with his rein of mischievous acts, he loves how you look when you fly away from a breaking down building.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You keep him from crying when hes sad, and killing when hes mad, hes a ball of emotion and you are probably the only think keeping him from making a mess extinction, or at least mass genocide, whether or not you like it you're his emotional support demon.