them flirting with you.

Requested by ACIERAY!!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will try her damnedest to flirt with you, and might actually turn out good at it....or not, probably not.

"I heard you like bad girls, well im bad...at everything...this is the part where you kiss me-"

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dumbest pickup lines come to his head, its days of him flirting with you, some are cute, some are cringe, but all of them are nice.

"Hey, your hand looks heavy, can i hold it for you?"

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This poor boy will try hard to flirt with you, but hes not that good, so he'll try and get embarrassed about it.

"D-did the sun come out, or did you just smile a-at me? Oh god, that was bad...i love you though..!"

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll try, but you'll have to make sure he doesn't say something offensive, so you'll become his flirting teacher..which will make him able to flirt with you in so many more ways.

"Im fighting the urge to make you the happiest girl in the world tonight...was that too sexual? Oh well."

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flirting comes to her in an odly personal way, making her pickup lines tied to her actual life.

"I want you to look at me like i look at chocolate cake."

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I keep thinking of him as a crazy hot doctor and now im starting to simp, HELP-]

Flirting is always weird with him, he'll try hard to make you swoon, but it always ends up in him getting flustered about it.

"You're so cute its distracting...like, you're really pretty, really really pretty a-and cute...i think i went off track."

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll do that thing where he'll put a hand on the wall you're leaning on and flirt with you, he thinks its hot when really its kind of funny because he has a weird face when he does it.

"You're so hot you make devils sweat..why are you laughing-"

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This man will try his hardest, but hes still not that good, he has such a wholesome attitude about it though.

"Are you the sun? Cause your beauty is blinding me! Well, not really, so don't worry! Im okay!"