MORE HEADCANONS BECAUSE I'VE LOST CONTROL OF MY LIFE

Title really says it all...i smell of cheap vanilla perfume and STRESS-

[My oldest dog died this morning and i had to carry her to the forest, plus my very last friend's become distant and im slowly descending into either insanity or depression...i am not feeling good ngl.]

Introducing a new character, Nosebleed girl! Requested by...a lot of people, over a long period of the book actually, like...a long period-

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-she has never washed her raincoat. Ever. It most likely has a new disease on it.

-she likes to fall asleep in the sunny areas, knock things off shelves, and bite you randomly...she's like a cat.

-one time she stayed up for so long that she started hallucinating, she saw a lot of weird things and immediately went to bed when she could...she saw a flying nome, that's what made her want to sleep again.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-He doesn't really get that hungry, one bread roll and he's full for the entire day...that doesn't mean he doesn't need more food, he should eat more, please make him eat more.

-adult mono has a coffee problem, he tried it once and now he just carries the grounds anywhere he goes.

-he loves vanilla stuff, he had a vanilla milk once and now he just loves everything Vanilla.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-he loves warm places, from beach to heater, he just loves it all.

-apple pie. Warm apple pie is basically his god.

-He likes to finger paint, he has a little finger painting him and the nomes maid in the maw a long time ago, he keeps it in his pocket.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-he silently judges deer, he doesn't know why either...he just doesn't like them.

-the kind of guy to be a simp internally but be a dick when he speaks to whoever he likes...then immediately regrets it and tries to apologize, but it just sounds like he's insulting them farther.

-he constantly smells horrible, like dead animals and dust...one bath is all it takes for him to completely smell different, and he does not like baths for that reason, fuck smelling like flowers, smelling like a wet fox is fine.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-she has a beautiful singing voice, you can hear is across the dining areas in the maw.

-shes not a type to sunbathe, that said, shes very pale.

-you will never see that woman wear pants, her wardrobe is practically built on kimonos.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-he likes bread. Just bread. Don't give him a sandwich, he'll just eat the fucking bread.

-he's taught disabled patients to walk, like the ones without legs...they aggressively run on their hands and its horrific.

-for a doctor, he has shakey hands...its like they vibrate if he's on caffeine.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-severe ADHD looms over him, he has little to no attention span and whatever he cant see doesn't exist in his thought process, that said, he likes to write on his arms if he has to remind himself to do things..don't let him near permanent markers, because he wont read the label and write on himself.