more yandere headcannons!

Requested by Starry-Nights101!

IM FULLY HEALED AND BACK TO STAY!! Thank you too all the people who were worried about me, i heal like an absolute monster, just left with some scars and a couple things still healing, I'm good to write though!!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-she will offer food to you and only you, if somebody even looks at her food that isn't you she will hurt them.

-only you are allowed to hear her speak.

-you have caught her watching you in some very creepy places. Smol has literally climbed up trees to spy on you.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-the most dangerous one in my opinion, he's nice and gentle one second, and the next he is covered in blood and giggling like a damn toddler.

-will never let you out of his sight, even going one minute out of his eye sight and his will go a bit crazy.

-he...is unstable in a very calm way, he is silent when he's mad and you'll never know when he doesn't like you until you have a knife through your abdomen.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-most innocent yandere You will ever meet, he smiles and laughs like a normal boy...but when he's not around you, he is a fucking nightmare.

-he knows way too much about people, their daytime schedule, foods they wouldn't know are drugged...creepy little smart boy.

-he uses mental tricks to get you to do whatever he wants, you never realized you have strings attached to you.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The kind of yandere that wouldn't really play nice with anybody but you, he will immediately insult anybody he meets.

-likes to find 'punishment games' for when you piss him off by talking to people he doesn't want you near.

-he takes marking property as an extremely literal thing, you have bites and hickeys all over you, pull up your sleeve and you'll find like, six.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-a calm Yandere with extreme power, she is not to be messed with, and by that, you are not either.

-you never know when shes jealous, all you know is your friends she saw you with went missing, its ongoing.

-she is actually an amazing Lover in every way, she never mixes her relationship with you with her hit list, it may be your friends she offs, but she somehow never lets you notice.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-...he makes dolls that report to him after you sleep, he hides them everywhere and tells you they're defective.

-ever seen a patient with blood seeping out of its cracks? That may just be somebody you know!

-you don't know it, but he sedates some of your food and water, just so he knows you wont leave if he goes out to get new patients.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-he is unbelievably great at manipulation, gaslighting and bribery comes naturally for a man who's lost it for decades.

-you may not realize, but he locked you in the tower with him, its just so big that you may never find the exit.

-he acts like an eight year old, but if his age regression ever fades away, he turns into a fucking psychopath.