they meet an ex of yours.

Requested by MiysticFaith!

New character, raincoat girl in the little nightmares mobile game, requested by BEEEEES_DEEEE!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks at them coldly and puts her arms around you, not taking her eyes off your ex until they leave, then she just walks alongside you like nothing happened.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Protective mono mode kicks in, he'll kiss your cheek and pretend to be all innocent, but the second he hears anything he doesnt like, he'll excuse the two of you and walk away, never coming back.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inner yandere has been unleashed from the soft boi, he holds your hand and stands behind you, glaring murderous daggers at them, they get uncomfortable and walk off, seven 1, ex 0.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just sits and stares, it may look like hes fine with it, but hes daydreaming about their death...please keep him away from the ex.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will walk over and run her hands along your shoulder, kissing one before walking off, sending a message and leaving like a boss.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grab his hand and run, he has a bad tendency to immediately start 'operating' on people, if you want that person to live another day, keep him away, if not...sit back and enjoy.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feels sad that theyre around, he isnt exactly the most confident of himself, so knowing they're still talking to you makes him think they'll try to take you again, please hug this poor traumatized man.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll sit back and pretend she's not aware they're talking to you, but the next day, she sends some students to do an 'extra curricular' project, and the ex was dead.

Mr janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has complete trust in you, he doesnt mind you talking to them cause he knows you're faithful, Such a wholesome bby.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walks up to you two with a blank face, before kissing your lips, then pointing to herself, basically saying 'mine', then walking off again.