voice headcannons!

Med school fucking sucks, but i found something awesome, PICREW. I made myself, am a happy possum, i wanna share my little art piece with the world, it'll be below cause im proud of my little monstrosity. ^^

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would see her having a kind of boyish voice the older she gets, she has a dull tone of voice constantly, it turns into a commanding and slightly deep feminine voice when shes a teenager.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember those first grade boys constantly obsessing over chaotic things? He sounds like that, he may have lost one of his teeth to a concrete floor, so he might have a little bit of a lisp....he has a fucking corpse voice when he hits puberty, you can't take that head cannon away from me.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has a quiet, slightly feminine sounding voice, as he gets older he sounds like a normal teenage boy, although he's still a quiet and nice boy...his laugh gets more eerie when he's older.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sounds like confidence drips from his voice, he actually has a relatively deep voice, like he always has a cold or just woke up....he may also be german, im pretty sure that's an actual canon thing.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A voice that practically scratches your brain, its low and dominant, yet unbelievably beautiful to listen to, she has such an amazing voice.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kind of sounds like he's in his late teens, when in reality he may be thirty, his voice is actually nice to hear...the funniest thing is his screams, he goes from teen boy to baby girl when he screams.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not deep, yet not light. He sounds like a regular thirty-something year old man, although his voice is a bit rough because of living in a house where the dust is older than the residents.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A german accent and a very stern voice, she has seen it all and her dull yet mad tone says it.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A peppy and slightly light voice, i also think he'd have a british accent, imagine hearing his adorable voice call out for you across the room...i love it.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russian girl, nobody can tell me otherwise, she may sound a little older than she actually is, even when shes a child she sounds like shes halfway through puberty, imagine what she'd sound like when she's an actual teen..

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

German. They sing german songs in the game. They all have different voices, although they all sound like they're either about to invite you to an arson party or throw you off a roof.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proper grammer and light voiced french girl, she sounds like the human representation of innocence, but she goes from that to angry banshee screams in a second.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a more human-like AU, one sounds kind of light voiced and 'heheh imma kick you', while the other has a deeper voice and is kind of the mom sibling, telling the other not to kick people.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She always sounds distant, but always angry too...its slightly scary, you never know if shes mad because she always sounds mad....she may just always be mad.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all sound differently, but they all have one thing in common because of being old shadows, they all sound a little faded, like their voice is muffled or foggy.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Absolutely crazy, he laughs like an insane boy and his voice is just overall crackhead-like, he has only ever spoken to you in a calm voice when he thinks you're hiding something from him.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quiet and feminine like his counterpart, but unlike him, he changes much more quickly to a different kind of voice tone, if he snaps, he sound's rough and extremely mad, he won't calm down until you're next to him...never leave him.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sheet is a bit hard to breathe in, so he's inhaled some stuff, he has a permanent coughing problem. His voice is kind of soft spoken, yet still cheery, it sounds like he's calming you down by making you feel confident in him.

--------

[Picrew me seems to be just as socially awkward as the real me

[Picrew me seems to be just as socially awkward as the real me...poor guy-]

Im so damn proud of this *-*