Yandere alphabet: Mono.

[I FOUND THE YANDERE ALPHABET ON TUMBLER AND NOW I GOT SO MANY FUCKING CHARACTERS TO DO THIS WITH.]

Who's next?? Your choice! ^^

Teenage mono, cause i said so, teenage mono is best.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Not too intense, he shows PDA in small ways, like hand holding and leaning his head on your shoulder, but if he gets jealous...that's an entirely different story.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Very. In the yandere mono oneshot he put acid in his S/O's leg to keep them, and in his ending, he fucked up Ghost, he'll be more than willing to permanently disable both his S/O and his enemies to keep himself beside his S/O.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

No, his personality stays gentlemanly and kind, even though the kidnapping was most likely brought into action in the most brutal and painful way, he acts as if you're just moving into the basement of the house he's now gotten.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

He'd never make you do anything you don't want to, but he'd mutilate you to keep you from saying you don't want to love him...watch what you say, if its something he doesn't like then he'll make sure you cant say it again.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

ALL OF IT. he has no issues with sharing everything about his life to you, he'll give you anything you want to know about him.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Heartbroken, in his own sick way, he loves them, he'll be in tears and be absolutely devastated over it all...although that won't stop him from making sure you don't do it again.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He definitely doesn't think of it as a game, he hates if when you try to leave his side and he tries to avoid giving you any cracks in his 'loving' cage he's put you in.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

He'll cut off your leg. He'll be so paranoid and worried that you'll leave him that he'll knock you out and saw your leg off, he'll take your dominant arm next if you give him any signs of you wanting to leave again.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

A perfect one, you and him in a beautiful home, away from every single person and monster, he loves that and tries his best to live it out with you.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He gets jealous, but its not jealousy that gives him the bug to cut your limbs off or spread acid over your legs, jealousy makes him act out on the other person, he's not above murder if he feels threatened enough.