six x reader x mono|they're mine! [part two!]

This chapter was made from an idea by ErrorxLoading!! thank you so much! This was very fun to write!! ^^

This chapter includes the mono route, six route, and the Poly route!!

This took a bit, so hopefully you like it!

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six and mono have been acting odd, its like they're at each others throats..silently, they wont speak to each other, and they always seem to try running of to places with me, trying to leave the other behind, im getting pretty sick of it..!

"Alright, what now?"
I ask.

"We need to make it to the next area."
Six says.

"Hey (y/n)! Wanna go find some food? Our buddy Six here can go find some too!"
Mono says, gritting his teeth at the mention of Six.

"Oh, sure! The three of us can-"

"I meant the two of us actually, Six is...like two people together, she doesnt need our help."
Mono says, Six glares daggers in his direction.

"I...can we just sleep? I-im tired, like...really tired."
I say, im more or less just tired of the two of them.

"Of course, lets go find something...Mono can go do his Hunting thing while the two of us sleep."
Six says.

"Oh come on...i'll go myself, follow if you want."
I say, the second i walk off, the two of them follow, pushing and shoving.

We climb in from a window and walk into an abandoned apartment, theres a small cloth area, and one big one, we could probably use those as beds.

"Huh...theres only Two."
Six mumbles.

"Yeah..."
Mono says, the two of them lock eyes, then look at me.

"So...(y/n).."
Six starts.

"Ah, tired, goodnight."
I say, walking to the small cloth area and falling down on it.

I listen to Mono's frustrated groan, before hearing them both sit on the other cloth pile, theres nothing but silence for at least four minutes.

"...you wont win."
Six says.

"Like you can?? They spend more time with me than you!"
Mono whisper-yells.

"(Y/n) will never love you Mono, and to prove that, im going to confess to them tomorrow."
Six growls.

"What?! Not if i do it first...! I'll put an end to your sick game, and i know that they'll choose me, not some sociopathic girl!"
Mono hisses.

"Fine then, we'll both confess..not Like they'll choose you anyway."
Six mumbles.

They...love me? Is that why they've acted so strange? How did i not notice? Oh no...am i gonna have to choose between them? But thats...horrible! I like them both, but..do i like one more than a friend? Or both??

Whatever the answer is...i cant just be silent, I'll answer them when they ask.

I start to drift off to sleep, i guess mono and six did too...i never thought of them as anything more than friends, but the more that i think..the more i feel like i know my answer.

...

...

...

"Hey...hey!"
A soft voice whispers, i open my eyes and see the usual bag boy I've come to know.

"Hey mono..where's six?"
I ask.

"Oh, she...shes waiting for us in another room, we should go meet up with her."
Mono says, i nod and get up, walking away with him.