chubby s/o headcanons!

Requested by Yuku-Chan!! this was really fun and wholesome for me to write...besides hunter, he's barely ever wholesome. Still fun though!

I DIDN'T THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF WRITING TWO NEW BOOKS AT THE SAME TIME, HELP--

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She gives no Hecks, absolutely no heckins, body doesn't matter to her in any way, she never points it out or thinks of you with it in mind, you're (y/n), and (y/n) is (y/n), chubby or skinny.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only thing different from any other s/o body size is that chubby (y/n) has more teddy bear cuddles, cause pillow thighs are amazing and mono loves them with all his heart.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since most kids in the twisted world there are malnutritioned and skinny as hell, he actually loves that you're more chubby, you're different and in his eyes that means you're better than anybody...would definitely also mean he will hurt somebody a lot easier if they talk to you. His (y/n).

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He definitely sees the good sides to this, cuddles would be great, chubby cheeks are fucking amazing, and the legs are just..yes, everything about the legs add up to a yes. And if You're self conscious of your weight, he will be absolutely willing to worship your body all night and show you how fucking great it is.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She doesn't mind, but.she neither loves or hates you specifically for your weight, in most scenarios a person can't control how their body produces weight, so why make a big deal of something you can't control?

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He isn't insensitive about it...but hes clueless in some ways, he asks to test your thyroid because he's curious of how your body made you that way, he doesn't realize that's a shitty thing to say unless you tell him so...if you do, the apologies are endless.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH HELL YEAH. THICC THIGHS SAVE LIVES AND A CHUBBY STOMACH IS HIS FAVORITE PILLOW.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She really gives no shits, at times when shes stressed she may comment about wanting to wear your clothing since larger clothing is more comfortable, but nothing like mocking...at least not purposefully.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He loves you with absolutely no care of your body size or looks, you could be skin and bones or unbelievably chubby and this man would see you as a God/Goddess, he loves your personality and your laugh, not your looks or your weight...he can't see anyways, but he wouldn't care even if he could see.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well....you definitely look different than the kids she's seen, but no reason to get dramatic over it by making a big problem, overall if you can run off from danger and be nice to her, she doesn't care about much else...although she grows a habit with squeezing your legs like a stress ball. she won't stop. Ever.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...their relationship with you is a severely complicated one, at least 90% of them cant come to terms with liking you, so they use anything they can to mock you so you don't like them and you go away so they stop feeling weird. So they call you names that ridicule you for your weight...if they see you cry they will legitimately stop, they'll decide it feels worse to make you cry than to feel weird.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? Weight just means there's more to love!! If You're a bit too chubby to fit into her gifts, like suits and dresses, she'll go as far as to get ones tailored for you, custom made love gifts so she can show in her own way that she loves you no matter what!!

Chefs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...they're chubby [im still on the bench about if the fat is part of some full body mask, i have a whole theory about them], they don't mind if they have another chubby buddy, they have no preference for body types, so they don't mind at all.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...so? She gives no fucks if you weigh more, she'll get pissy if anybody so much as brings it up...she may be more defensive about your weight than you are.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He adores you with no limits, and if somebody limits their affection towards you because of your weight....he'll simply limit the oxygen in their windpipe...with a metal pipe, pipe on pipe violence.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He obsesses over you and stalks you endlessly, everything you have or gain over time makes him love you even more, he adores and worships you, and it doesn't matter what you look like, sound like, or act like...he is going to love you. Forever.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's okay, you're perfect the way you are, now wanna go throw plates off a building and see what we can hit?"

Pigtail girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She mainly sees this as an advantage for her clingy love, your legs are perfect to latch onto for naps together, your cheeks are great for taking your head in her hands and squishing it, and your stomach is the best thing to lay her head on at night. She loves it.