you wearing a maid outfit

Requested by Spekof2-D!

New character, shadow six, requested by thegodsofdestoryers!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walks in and immediately walks out, she wants nothing to do with whatevers happening...although she did like how you looked, never gonna admit it though.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tells you that you look awsome, if you have another maid outfit, he may put it on, now you two are the small Crackheads that run around the pale city in maid outfits and throw rocks at random things.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomato face is at full percent [it took everything in me not to say full cowling], he just stands and shakes like a leaf, stuttering apologies, but not moving an inch.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[once again, i warn you of the 18+ language.]

Doesn't matter if he sees you in the woods or the cabin, he is now turned on. You can hit him and be done with it or just let him he him, and by that i mean you are probably not gonna walk for a day or so after.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Absolutely adores it, she'll compliment how it looks on you, and she may even want to get you clothes now, matching kimono's will be your new look around the maw.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks over when you say his name, then drops the patient he was carrying to the ward and just stares at you, wide eyed, its only when the patient gets up and tries to strangle him that he stops looking.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For once in his life, he actually flirts with you. He slowly walks over to you, putting his hands on either side of the wall behind you, before getting a little closer to your ear and whispering 'you'd look better with that on the floor..want some help?', then his kid mode kicks back in as he laughs his ass off and you try to beat him into the next century.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lectures you about the cold, then walks over to a random closet and makes you wear a coat she found, once again you try to make her smile, and only get an angry
n e c c. [IM NOT GONNA STOP WITH THE NECK PUNS-]

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cant see it, and doesnt wanna try to feel it and accidentally touch something bad, but he still supports you wearing it, although hes a little worried about the men of the maw seeing you, but hes happy you're happy.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesnt know what the hell you're wearing, but odly likes how it looks on you, so if you try to take it off she'll cat-style smack your hand off of it, shes curious and wont let you take it off until she understands why she doesn't hate it.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of the girls may want to have them on too, the boys can get suits and all of you can play 'secret spy'...i feel like the teacher is gonna get some sort of firecracker in her coffee from this game...secret bomb!

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loves it so much, she will gush and praise you constantly with it on, she would be the kinda person to randomly ask you to put the maid dress on because shes always so flustered and excited when you have it on.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They dub you their junior chef, you help with the ingredients and stuff, you dont know why they call you a junior chef when you have a maid outfit on, but at least you can be even closer to them when they cook.

Shadows kids~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They odly like how it looks on you, they love how magical you look, like somebody from the books they hear children read out loud in the library.

Shadow Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretends to hate it, but the second you try to take it off, she'll wrap her arms around your waist tightly and look at you with a bored expression, she will not let you take it off, you're stuck in the maid outfit that she hates to love.