you fall from a high place and they CAN catch you. ending #2!

Requested by Destructo-disk!

I've been up since 3am watching very little nightmares gameplay to make sure i give Raincoat girl the right personality...im so tired-

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sprinting with an almost humane speed towards you, she jumps to the ground, grabbing you Just by your ankle, but somehow easily pulling you up and into her shaking arms, as she mumbles to never scare her again and hugs you tightly.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He went over to kiss you instead of spacing out, making it easier to realize you were falling, he gasps a quiet 'no' and grabs you you by both of your shoulders and pulling you into a kiss, holding you as tightly as he can.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He never ran faster in his life, all the times he held your hand, and it was your hand that he held to save your life, as he flinged you towards him and away from the ledge, he sobbed into your neck and repeatedly told you he loves you.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knew something was wrong, he felt it in his bones, so he went to grab your hand and lead you off the building, so the second you fell, he quickened his pace and grabbed you by the waist, mumbling that he hates the city and pulls his makeshift mask to his nose, kissing your cheek.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She turns just in time to see you slip, and quickly grabs your shirt and pulls you into her, sighing in relief as she pulls the ring from her kimono quickly, after this, she doesn't feel like rejection is the worst thing.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He immediately notices you fall and jumps down to you, grabbing your hand and pulling you to his chest, you two get caught on a windowsill and manage to live, he just laughs, surprised you two lived.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stretches her neck quickly enough to wrap around your falling figure, pulling you up and stretching back to normal, after that, she takes all the children back to the school, worried of the event taking place again.

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You screamed his name the second you slipped, so, using his arms, he grabbed you and pulled you back away from the deadly water below, then just smiling and cleaning again, happy he heard you quickly enough.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She used the speed shes used to save her own life many times, but the difference now is shes using it to save you, she has little to no trouble in grabbing your arm and flinging you backwards to the land, then she checks if you're alright and will try to keep you closer for a while.