you embarrass them.

I cant find who requested this, but if they comment here I'll edit this and tag them!

New character, ghost! From the little nightmares comics! [But introduced in the yandere mono x reader oneshot]

The final part of yandere mono x reader will be up tomorrow! There will be 3 choices to choose from in it. ^^

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isnt easily embarrassed, but if you compliment her endlessly, she'll be as red as a tomato.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes more used to embarrassing you, so its an odd turn, you flirting with him makes him feel like melting Jello...he doesnt say he hates it though-

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes embarrassed about everything, its  not that hard, doing so much as kissing his cheek will send him into a daze.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wholesome stuff seems to do him in, kiss his cheek and hug him, he will have an internal error, its too wholesome to be 18+...but his touch starved side fucking loves it.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being chaotic, jump on a table and sing a sea shanty, it seems to make her red in the face every time..although she may ground you, you have been warned.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More of a stone faced guy, if you manage to find a way to embarrass him, you'll have complete control.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Embarrassed only about his hat collecting problem, he has so many, buuutt if you dont tease him about it, he will let you use his hats and mess around in the city with him.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She has thick skin, she teaches the crackhead students, she is almost impossible to embarrass..good luck though.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theres nothing you can do to embarrass him, you can try all you want, hes too wholesome to have negative emotions towards anything you do.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Complimenting her braids would put you in a grave, she is really sensitive about it, so even acknowledging it will get you thanos snapped to the underworld.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope, they can embarrass you, but you can never embarrass them, if they catch you trying they'll start embarrassing you...pricks.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The type to do the hands on mouth gasp when shes embarrassed, she will have a mission to embarrass you if you embarrass her, although if you just hide she'll throw a fit and leave you alone.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One will start making a plan for revenge, the other will just laugh about it, its really hard to know which one is planning vengeance, so you gotta be careful...

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will slap the fuck out of you, dont mess with her if you're not ready to catch her godamn hands.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They dont really know what to do, they like that you care enough to tease them, but they dont like the teasing in general...one may start screaming in confusion.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will immediately embarrass you ×10, he is amazing at it, you wont be able to beat his level of Petty...abandon ship-

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesnt mind, hes just happy that you talk to him, doesnt matter if you talk to him every day, he fucking loves your voice.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughs about it and jokes about 'his mastermind plan to get revenge', now its an inside joke and he'll randomly bring up how his mastermind plan is waiting for you to forget so it can sneak up on you...you're starting to wonder if he named an animal 'mastermind plan' and he'll just let it loose one day.