yandere alphabet: bullies.

These little shits made me so pissed when i played the actual game, there was always one that would evade the fucking hammer and beat my ass-

[I had a question here, but due to some messages i had gotten, i decides the answer to my question would be no]

----------------

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

They'd make a fucking war over who can hug you, affection is a very big thing for them and they would legitimately kill each other for the title of who was hugged that day.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

The most amount, blood and guts will rain daily, you have no say, if one gets too mad then the rest start to, and that leads to a massacre.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

You'll be locked in a little makeshift bedroom a lot, they made it solely so they had somewhere to throw you in if they had stuff to do and couldn't watch you to make sure you didn't leave, some may mock you and treat you like an animal, but others are pretty happy with you just being there.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Hell yes, treating you like dirt, burning your treasured items as punishments, killing friends in front of you to teach you strange lessons, and maybe even poisoning your foods to make you too weak to fight them.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Some are very touchy feely, but most are closed off and really mean when asked to be open.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

They'd all be pretty pissed if you fought them, but if you piss off the wrong one, you'll be beaten into the damn ground and absolutely humiliated.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

To most yeah, its a sick game, they think its funny that some poor person is stuck and keeps trying to fight and escape, although to a few its only a form of love.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Its hard to pinpoint what the worst experience would be, but eventually something would top as worst. Poisoning you to keep you so weak you cant stand, tying you to random areas if one is too lazy to put you in the room you go in, or even hanging you up by your feet at the roof of the school to humiliate you after you hurt one of them. Their love is more scary than it is nice.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

They have no damn idea, they all cant understand the concept of a future with you, they'd all just rather stay here and keep you here with them.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

They get very jealous, and they lash out very quickly and harshly, they'd beat the fuck out of whoever pissed them off, and if its an outsider then they'll mutilate the poor person as a lesson for you to not befriend 'idiot outside people'.