yandere alphabet: ghost

Bippity boppity boo, im about to yearn for a fucking attic man-

Teenage ghost, because he would look amazing and i feel like he'd be the type of yandere everyone would simp for.

-------------------

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Very, but in the strangest wholesome way ever, he'd be so kind and funny that you would never notice how clingy he can get, and how fucking creepy he can get if he's mad enough.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He doesn't like blood, its nasty and smelly and he hates the sight of it, but sometimes that anxious side of him shows after meeting somebody that's friendly to you, so he has to find ways to keep them from taking you away without vomiting from the blood, for example; Viewer tampering.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He wouldn't ever kidnap you, he doesn't like that stuff, he just keeps to his cheery -and eerie- persona while stumbling around the city with you, even if you catch onto his issues and body count, he won't tie you up or mock you, he'd find easier way's to deal with that.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Slowly taking away every single person standing in the city so you have nobody else to coddle and care for you, a simple quiet town with only him to hold your hand.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Not much actually, he's a secretive man and keeps most of his life to himself, he'd only tell you bits and pieces, he's had a far too dark and bloody past to wanna remember it all for little stories.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Sad, he knows what he does it wrong, he definitely knows it's horrific, but he get really sad when you fight him about what he's done, most of the blood on his hands were purely anxiety driven.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He actually hates the life hes created, but he hates the life of having others dragging you all over the place and leaving him alone much more, its like some horror game that's completely silent, he's frantically jamming the controls, trying to find a way to make some sort of sound that can calm him down and stop himself from doing something he'll regret doing.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

Him handcuffing you to a pipe, that's his final straw, after you've found out why so many have ended up missing or mushed on the floor, he's quick to act out and do the first thing he thinks of to keep you from running on the street, so he grabs a pair of little handcuffs -that he had definitely not stolen from the teacher- and just...slams you against the pole. He'll scream and hyperventilate and beg you to promise him that you Won't run when he unlocks the handcuffs...he won't let you go until you promise.