finding you asleep.

Never knew pretending people are around you from games and shows was a symptom of a psychotic disorder...anyone else know that or has it just been hidden knowledge?

[I GOTTA COME BACK AFTER A YEAR OF THIS AND EXPLAIN THAT IT'S NOT A DISORDER ON ITS OWN, ITS A WELL KNOWN SYMPTOM OF ONE CALLED MALADAPTIVE DAYDREAM DISORDER, I GET COMMENTS ABOUT THIS TO THIS DAMN DAY-]

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll sit nearby and stare at you, guarding you like a cat would to their human, when you wake up you're gonna have a heart attack from the smol michael myers kid staring you down.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sits down with you and falls asleep too, naps and his s/o are his favorite combination.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stands in place, thinking if he should lay down with you, on one hand he doesn't want to wake you up, on the other he loves having you close...you may wake up to him standing over you.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For once his mind doesnt go smutty mode, he grabs you and puts you on his lap, enjoying the feeling of you near him, you sleeping on his lap is feeding his touch starved side and he loves it.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sits near you and just relaxes, enjoying the silence of no work to do, when you wake up she'll get up and go back to work.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda just stands there, observing how you sleep, the next time you pretend to sleep he'll go next to you and whisper 'i know you're awake' like a fucking psychopath....bonk him.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw hell yissss, he's gonna sneak into your arms and get sleep cuddles!! He legitimately looks forward to finding you napping so he can get sleep cuddles.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wakes you up and demands you go to your bed, if she hears you mumbling she'll take it as an insult...godamn n e c c.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll sleep with you! A peacful nap with his s/o sounds like heaven! [Im thinking about the angsty Janitor oneshot...help me-]

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll just sit beside you, not moving that much, when you wake up she'll grab your hand and you two will go screw around with the evil guys.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately fight about whether they put you to bed or sleep next to you, an entire fucking war breaks out over a nap.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drops whatever she's doing and decides to sit near wherever you're napping at, its now her favorite part of that day.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One wants to nap with you, the other wants to put you to your actual bed, it may turn into a small argument, but both kinda get their wish by putting you to bed and napping with you there.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokes you to make sure you're alive, once they know they're gonna walk off and completely forget where you are.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Group nap? Group nap. You have no say, its now a cuddle day. [Hey that rhymed-]

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm...either let him cuddle you while you nap or you're gonna get dragged outside and not allowed to sleep, he is stubborn, do not test him.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He will stare at you the entire time you sleep, just...watching you, it's horrific, but he doesn't see it that way, he sees it as a way of showing he loves you...by observing every single movement you make when you sleep.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda just coos on how adorable you look, if he gets caught he'll jerk back and probably fall on his ass, then run out the room...he will deny everything, you cant prove shit.